Pse 11 Promo

Smiles

Newegg has PSE 11 with a 40% off promo plus free shipping thru Oct 21 (or while funds last - not sure what they mean by that). If you're on the fence, this might be worth considering.

Apparently this doesn't work - I'm so sorry!

(edited Oct 16)

It was a code in an email. The fine print does say it only works for the person the email is addressed to, but I can't imagine they'd have a different code for every subscriber. The code was BTEJNJE22.

Fine print: 40% OFF Adobe Elements 11 (Your Choice of 3 Versions) + Free Shipping!* *Up to a maximum discount of $300.00 per order. No minimum purchase required; promo codes may only be used once per account and cannot be combined with other promo codes or combo discounts. Limit one copy per customer. Only available while funds last. Expires 10/21/2012 or SOONER based on fund availability.

Please Note: Qualifying order must be placed on Newegg.com between 12:01 am PT (Pacific Time) on October 15, 2012 and 11:59 pm PT on October 21, 2012. This coupon code is non-transferable and may only be redeemed using the Newegg.com account attached to this e-mail address. This code may not be redeemed for cash or credited into your account for future use. Any order making use of this code is also subject to all terms and conditions set forth in Newegg's standard Policy and Agreement.

If I have inadvertantly given you false hopes, I sincerely apologize.

I created an account and tried to use your promo code once I placed PSE11 in my cart. The message I received back was that the promotion code entered did not match the email address. So the code is specific to your email.

If I purchase PSE11, I'll wait for Costco also. Why spend $100 when you can get it for half that from Costco. I'll also check eBay, they usually have the software for a good price. But you have to know your seller.

Archived