Hello From New Zealand

Nicole1970

welcome fellow down underer... I'm in Australia but we LOVE having new people find our wonderful purple place and hopefully helping them make themselves at home.

please feel free to ask as many questions as you need, there will always be someone around to answer, and yes, even on our upside down times to the US ;)

looking forward to getting to know you better

Hi Nicole, :welcome2: to Scrap Girls! We're glad you're here and we'll be looking forward to getting to know you. As Jo mentioned, don't hesitate to ask questions. Hope to see you around the forums and see some of your creations in the gallery soon! :)

Hi Nicole. Lovely to meet you. I'm an Aussie like Jo. We love making new friends. I know you will love Scrap Girls. Everyone is super helpful and friendly. Kay

Never! There are no silly questions or I would have already asked them! Welcome and have fun getting to know our friendly purple place!!! We do have some New Zealanders on here - you are most likely to come across Jane in NZ :-) I am ANOTHER Aussie!! Funny how all the southern hemisphere people come out when we see one of our own!!!

Welcome Nicole, from yet another Aussie. My brother and his wife live in Rotorua and hopefully one day my husband and I will get over there to visit them.

Hi Nicole - Welcome to Scrap Girls! We are so happy to have you here. We have some great tools for getting started as a newbie. Our video series Scrap Secrets Revealed is a great way to learn in little chunks. Thousands of people have learned digital scrapbooking using these. And of course if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask here on the Forum!

Welcome Nicole! So glad you found your way to Scrapgirls - the friendliest scrapping place on the internet. There are a few kiwis as mentioned - Jane in NZ is a wonderful Kiwi lady from Auckland and Ngaire is another one, but like me she hasn't been seen much around these parts lately. I'm an ex-pat Kiwi, been in US for a little bit - but love my scrapping! Can't wait to see some of your layouts and maybe get a look at the country I miss very much!!

Take care

Archived