Going To An Anniversary Party - Abc Game!

tiza126

It's time to play a special edition of The Boutique Alphabet Game!

Here's how it will work:

I will post a theme for the boutique hunt. Members will then search the boutique for something that fits the theme (a little creativity is allowed, if you explain your reasoning) and post it in the game thread. Entries are to follow the alphabet (A, B, C, etc) starting with the letter A.

Rules:

Only one product per letter will be counted

Products may not be used more than once. Collections and their individual parts count as one product.

Time stamps will be used to determine credit in the case of duplicate letter or product posts.

There is a limit of three game posts per person each day and another player must post before posting again.

Member names will be added to a drawing based on the number of qualified product links posted in the thread. One lucky winner will receive a $8.88 GC to the boutique!!

Good luck, have fun, and let's get this hunt started....

I'm going to the Scrap Girls Anniversary Party, and I'm bringing _____.

(Start with letter A. Second poster finds something starting with the letter B, third poster with the letter C, and so on.)

I'm going to the Scrap Girls anniversary party and bringing LOO roll from potty party collection, in case the party is in a field.

-----

Oh dear, just beaten (can't think why I couldn't think of lights). Anyway, selecting loo roll reminded me of this list I read earlier in the day about British words starting to be used in America.

Now to think of something else to bring to the party

Archived