Anniversary Sketch Chat

tiza126

Join us for a special Scrap Girls' Anniversary Party edition of the Sketch Challenge and Crop! Join Cheri (Cheri T) and Theresa (tiza126) in the Scrap Girls Chat Room at 8pm EDT and get a little creative boost for your pages.

Do you need help getting started? Then this is the challenge for you!

A few hours before the chat begins, Cheri will post a link for you to download the sketch. Use it as the starting point for your page; be inspired by the basic arrangement; flip things around, or scraplift the whole thing - hook, line, and sinker!

Hope to see you there!!

EDIT: Here is the SKETCH LINK. Clicking on the link will open a new window, and then you can right-click the sketch to save it to your computer.

Be sure to post your layouts in the 8th Anniversary Party 2012 Gallery by Thursday 8pm ET with "sketch" in the title to be eligible for a prize!!!

Jeanne Lee, you have won by random drawing!! Email hello@scrapgirls.com and say you won a Collection Super Mini in the sketch chat! Congratulations! Thanks again to all who participated:)

Tiza, thanks for coming to my rescue and posting the link to the sketch! I'll give myself 30 lashes with a wet noodle for not doing it earlier - crazy, crazy day here.

Thanks to all who came to the chat - I had a great time with you all!

Thanks everyone for coming to the chat!

Just a reminder that layouts are due in the gallery by 8pm ET on Thursday to be eligible for a prize!!

Tiza, you always put the nicest little reminders for things in the status bar for things - maybe you could do that tomorrow for those of us who are a little bit scatterbrained? ( Mostly me!) :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear:

Walk A Mile in Her Shoes is my contribution to the Anniversary Sketch Chat Challenge.

I missed the chat so I kind of, sort of, went right by the sketch and didn't add a lot of embellies, etc so my layout looks kind of bare in spots - just noticed that by looking at the beautiful, wonderful sketch layouts of others in the Gallery. But........it's done! :disappearing-smilie: :disappearing-smilie:

Archived