Mess Or Masterpiece Chat And Challenge

jode2771

Join Valerie (valerietuff3) and Jody (jode2771) for a digital scrapbooking crop that will get you laughing while you create a layout with the "ingredients" you'll take out of your folders as directed. Luck will determine if each layout is a mess or a masterpiece.

A few rules:

You cannot use blending modes (overlay, soft light, multiply, etc.).

You cannot change the colour of any paper, embellishment or Alpha.

You can add journaling.

You cannot use styles - except for drop shadows.

You cannot add any extra items, but you may duplicate items.

Every item must be visible.

You can change your photo to black and white or sepia if you'd like.

You can crop your photo if you'd like.

We will update this thread with your "ingredients", after the chat, you will then have until Noon Eastern Daylight time on Friday 19th to post your layout; a winner will then be selected at random.

Ok ... here are the items you must use in your MESS or MASTERPIECE

Folder 15 Photo 29

Folder 4 Paper 7

Folder 27 Paper 10

Folder 52 Paper 3

Folder 9 Emb 13

Folder 22 Emb 9

Folder 49 Emb 40

Folder 17 Emb 32

Folder 56 Emb 32

Alpha Set 13

Brush Set 6

Have fun and don't stress!

Dang - I'm sure I won't make this chat. I will be watching for the ingredients list - this is my favorite!!! I know I'm not eligible for a prize, but I'd love to participate.

Oh, when is this chat? Or did I just not read everything? ER gave me an awesome pain shot so I'm a little bit loopy tonight!

Hi Sara, the chat is Thursday at 11 AM EDT. It's in the topic description at the top of Jody's initial post. Hope you're feeling better soon!! :)

Oh, when is this chat? Or did I just not read everything? ER gave me an awesome pain shot so I'm a little bit loopy tonight!

Hi Sara, the chat is Thursday at 11 AM EDT. It's in the topic description at the top of Jody's initial post. Hope you're feeling better soon!! :)

Thank you, Theresa! Let's hope that the "Sir Loops-Alot" shot isn't making me feel quite so loopy tomorrow morning! (truthfully, it felt pretty good there for awhile as it eased the pain but I'll be glad when it wears off!) You think I talk a lot when I'm NOT loopy - you should hear me now! I swear I saw Rich put his riot head gear for covering the ears on when he brought me home! :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear: :going-crazy: :going-crazy:

Putting the time on my schedule for tomorrow!

I'll just sit here propped up on my pillows and wait for the ingredients after the chat since I don't have the key to the chat room! :giggle_bear:

I did manage to stay in for a couple of minutes!

Now that I'm starting to work with my materials, I have some questions:

1. Can you can rotate and re-size the elements as well as duplicate them?

2. Do you have to use the element "as is" or can you cut it and use just part of it?

3. Can you use the papers more that once?

Join Valerie (valerietuff3) and Jody (jode2771) for a digital scrapbooking crop that will get you laughing while you create a layout with the "ingredients" you'll take out of your folders as directed. Luck will determine if each layout is a mess or a masterpiece.

A few rules:

You can add journaling.

We will update this thread with your "ingredients", after the chat, you will then have until Noon Eastern Daylight time on Friday 19th to post your layout; a winner will then be selected at random.

Folder 15 Photo 29

Folder 4 Paper 7

Folder 27 Paper 10

Folder 52 Paper 3

Folder 9 Emb 13

Folder 22 Emb 9

Folder 49 Emb 40

Folder 17 Emb 32

Folder 56 Emb 32

Alpha Set 13

Brush Set 6

Jody, I don't understand - the folder numbers that contain the ingredients come from where? Are they just in my downloads file and I count down tip I reach that number of folders? I'm lost.

2. Do you have to use the element "as is" or can you cut it and use just part of it?

Ok here goes

1. yes

2. It really needs to be "as is", you can tuck it behind something, or create a cluster, if you can create a cluster.

3. Yes

Ok here goes

1. yes

2. It really needs to be "as is", you can tuck it behind something, or create a cluster, if you can create a cluster.

3. Yes

Thanks, Valerie! :)

A few rules:

You can add journaling.

Folder 15 Photo 29

Folder 4 Paper 7

Folder 27 Paper 10

Folder 52 Paper 3

Folder 9 Emb 13

Folder 22 Emb 9

Folder 49 Emb 40

Folder 17 Emb 32

Folder 56 Emb 32

Alpha Set 13

Brush Set 6

Jody, I don't understand - the folder numbers that contain the ingredients come from where? Are they just in my downloads file and I count down tip I reach that number of folders? I'm lost.

You need to go to where to keep your Scrap Girls supplies. Look for the 4th folder containing papers and pick the 7th paper. Go in circles if you need to. PM me if you need more help, we're just about to have dinner, but I'll answer when we've finished.

A few rules:

You can add journaling.

Folder 15 Photo 29

Folder 4 Paper 7

Folder 27 Paper 10

Folder 52 Paper 3

Folder 9 Emb 13

Folder 22 Emb 9

Folder 49 Emb 40

Folder 17 Emb 32

Folder 56 Emb 32

Alpha Set 13

Brush Set 6

You need to go to where to keep your Scrap Girls supplies. Look for the 4th folder containing papers and pick the 7th paper. Go in circles if you need to. PM me if you need more help, we're just about to have dinner, but I'll answer when we've finished.

Oh, okay - I think I get it now! Thanks much for the quick response! And I have til tomorrow at noon to post it if I read Jody's instructions correctly! Sorry bout the chat - I just couldn't get it to let me stay in but I've fixed it now - dumped all of the older Java files and re-installed the upgrade and it appears to work now - I'll know more in the next chat! LOL You've been a big help - thank you!

Archived