Mess Or Masterpiece Chat And Challenge

jode2771

Thanks for the fun chat Valerie and Jody!

Here's my MESS!

I love your mess, Marilyn! But I need some guidance on where these numbered folders come from? I'm kind of lost here!

Thank you for asking Sara, I was feeling lost as well, but it looked fun. I'm going to do my slow scrap first and then I'm going to give this a go. I am naive to think it will be quick if I don't have to make decisions??

I had so much fun in this chat --- thanks Jody & Valerie --- I'm really not sure that the designers want me to list their products I used AND April please don't ban me for posting my layout, Jody & Valerie made me do it --- they're the ones that picked photo folder #15 :lol:

I'll give a little background on this photo - every year my dh does a "special" Christmas card with a poem for all the hunting camp guys and I create a 4 x 6 mini album --- well last year he wanted to say it doesn't amount to a ****hole in the snow AND wanted me to take this photo to showcase his saying --- that's my story and I'm stick to it!

Here is my layout for this challenge M OR M --- I think we all know which

Thanks for the fun chat Valerie and Jody!

Here's my MESS!

I love your mess, Marilyn! But I need some guidance on where these numbered folders come from? I'm kind of lost here!

Thank you for asking Sara, I was feeling lost as well, but it looked fun. I'm going to do my slow scrap first and then I'm going to give this a go. I am naive to think it will be quick if I don't have to make decisions??

Kate, I thought mine went really quickly because you're right - there were really no big design decisions to be made - it was just there and I had to use it! LOL It was tons of fun!

I wasn't able to go to the chat, but this looked like a fun challenge so I hope it's okay that I did a layout for it. I've never done this challenge before and it was fun! In spite of it all, I think my mess turned out pretty good. I think most of the colors of my papers and elements were represented to some extent in my photo. I mean...even the red popsicle!! Wendy's doesn't sell popsicles but they do have their ice cream treat! And all the red in the papers and elements match the Wendy's trim! Amazing!! So here it is!!

Dust Storm

You all did an amazing job, plenty of masterpieces and a lot of laughs. Thank you all for joining in.

And the winner is, by random draw......

butterflykisses

Congratulations, you have won a layout template set, email Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com to claim your prize, tell her you won it in Mess or Masterpiece.

Archived