Pick Your Present Game

teecee

Ohh how exciting, the games are so much fun. I'm glad I'm playing the October forum game this month because it means I keep coming back to see where else I can comment.

My daughter has selected number 29 (because it has a pink ribbon).

I'll choose 11!

Thanks!

Ok I choose 58

Congratulations Kate Davis, scrapinfan and debikins! You've each won Scrap Girls gift certificates for $5.00!

Congratulations to everyone else who played. You've each won Scrap Girls gift certificates for $2.00!

Email Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com to claim your prizes and be sure to let her know you won playing the Pick Your Present Game. Thanks to everyone who played! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Congratulations Kate Davis, scrapinfan and debikins! You've each won Scrap Girls gift certificates for $5.00!

Congratulations to everyone else who played. You've each won Scrap Girls gift certificates for $2.00!

Email Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com to claim your prizes and be sure to let her know you won playing the Pick Your Present Game. Thanks to everyone who played! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Oh I'm on a roll, two prizes in two days. I love Scrap Girls :thanks:

Big thank you, Theresa for this game and to Scrap Girls for giving everyone a prize just to play! How awesome is that!?!

Congratulations to the winners! Didn't we have fun? :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Archived