Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

teecee

Pick Your Present Game

47 posts in this topic

Ohh how exciting, the games are so much fun. I'm glad I'm playing the October forum game this month because it means I keep coming back to see where else I can comment.

My daughter has selected number 29 (because it has a pink ribbon).

I'll choose 11!

Thanks!

Ok I choose 58

Congratulations Kate Davis, scrapinfan and debikins! You've each won Scrap Girls gift certificates for $5.00!

Congratulations to everyone else who played. You've each won Scrap Girls gift certificates for $2.00!

Email Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com to claim your prizes and be sure to let her know you won playing the Pick Your Present Game. Thanks to everyone who played! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Congratulations to all the winners :2468who-do-we-appreciate: + :having-a-party:

Congratulations Kate Davis, scrapinfan and debikins! You've each won Scrap Girls gift certificates for $5.00!

Congratulations to everyone else who played. You've each won Scrap Girls gift certificates for $2.00!

Email Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com to claim your prizes and be sure to let her know you won playing the Pick Your Present Game. Thanks to everyone who played! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Oh I'm on a roll, two prizes in two days. I love Scrap Girls :thanks:

Thank you Theresa and Scrap Girls for the fun game and prizes for everyone --- that is awesome!

Big thank you, Theresa for this game and to Scrap Girls for giving everyone a prize just to play! How awesome is that!?!

Congratulations to the winners! Didn't we have fun? :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Yippee! Congrats to everyone. Love that we all win!

Thank you Theresa and Scrap Girls for my prize and a fun game. Congrats to all the winners.

:2468who-do-we-appreciate: