Lucky Dip Chat/challenge 19Th October, 6Am Eastern, 11Am In The Uk

ValerieT

Join Valerie (valerietuff3) and Jody (jode2771) for a digital scrapbooking challenge with a twist. We have a random list of items commonly found on a scrapbook page, come join us in the chat, answer some silly questions and help choose what will be added to your layout. Will we get lucky?

You may use as many photos as you like.

You can use any colours.

Every Item must appear at least once, if you duplicate it must be the same item.

You may combine items, a brush that is a frame, then clip a paper to it.

The items picked in the chat, in no particular order, are:

a button

striped paper

stitching

a staple

a bracket

one seasonal item

ric rac

a butterfly

a flower

a brush

string

a paperclip

plain paper

floral paper

a bow

an alpha

a frame

a brad

Post your completed layouts to the 8th Anniversary Gallery 2012 All layouts posted before Noon eastern time (5pm in the UK) on Saturday 20th will be entered into a prize draw, and a winner will be chosen at random.

Oh Valerie --- are you sure you want me to come to this chat?

We're safe Sherry, I know what's on the list. No embarrassing photos, or daft items, just silly questions. We'd love you there.

I tested out my chat functionality this evening and it worked. I'm on leave tomorrow so fingers crossed I'll remember to join in.

Thank you for putting the time in the UK, it really helps me as I just can't get my head around the international times at the moment.

Thanks for posting Valerie!

For all Aussies the times will be:

8.30 South Australian Time

which means

9pm NSW, Victoria, ACT and Tasmania

6pm for WA

7.30 for Northern Territory

WOULD LOVE TO SEE SOME AUSTRALIAN SCRAPPERS THERE - THIS TIME WORKS FOR US!!!! YAY!!!!

Fun, fun chat, Valerie and Jody! The two of you are a great combination as hostesses! Thanks for the smiles and giggles this morning! We have quite an assortment of goodies with which to make a mess! (ooooh, did I say mess?) I meant masterpiece! :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear:

Man I wanted to be at this chat. This sinus infection is turned into fever and a cough. So much for my 'flu shot 6 weeks ago! I'd like to still do the challenge, later, just for fun. Is that ok?

Poor you, Andrea, I hope you feel better soon. If you feel up to joining in, we'd love you to. You have until Noon eastern time tomorrow (20th) to post your layout to be in the prize draw, but don't push yourself or make yourself worse.

I did it !!!.. I was unsure I could have all that long list on things on a page and it not look cluttered.

My page is in the gallery Peardons at Picnic Point

I used one of the photos I had scanned from my mother's albums and one of my cousins in the photo wanted a copy so played around in photoshop to make it come up more clearer than it was.

Perhaps I made it difficult for myself using 5 pictures, but I wanted to do a layout that contributed to my 2012 book. It feels that I've tried every butterfly, string and floral paper in my collection to get a combination I liked; I've used items from 6 different collections plus 2 non Scrap Girls; phew no longer it took so long.

Here it is, random pictures of my daughter May 2012.

Sorry I'm late announcing the winner, but Ben's been ill.

I've made the random draw and the winner is..........

A-M

Congratulations Anne-Marie, you have won a Collection Mini, email Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com to claim your prize, tell her you won in the Lucky Dip Chat.

Archived