Designer's Initials

misseswojo

I have decided to keep all my SG freebies separate from all the other freebie/downloads that I collect. I have to go back and look through 100's of zip files to locate the Scrapgirls ones. I was told this is easy because of the 3 letter initials at the beginning of the file name. Well this definitely does help but as I was beginning, I noticed that some of my other zips have this as well and I know for sure that it isn't from Scrapgirls. I went to the boutique where it lists all the designer's names but this doesn't completely help me with because they use 3 letters and I can only come up with 2 from their first and last names. So to finally get to my question, is there anyway I can get the 3 letters that each of the girls use so that I may be able to know which files are from Scrapgirls? I would appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Here's a page that might help you Patty: Designer's Initials. It looks like it is up to date. It may also help if you just remember the designers use their first initial of their first name and the first two initials of their last name. Examples: Brandy Murray is BMU, and Syndee Nuckles is SNU. There are a couple of exceptions to the rule though - Thao Cosgrove is TCS and Amanda Fraijo-Tobin is AFT or ASO. HTH

Here's a page that might help you Patty: Designer's Initials. It looks like it is up to date. It may also help if you just remember the designers use their first initial of their first name and the first two initials of their last name. Examples: Brandy Murray is BMU, and Syndee Nuckles is SNU. There are a couple of exceptions to the rule though - Thao Cosgrove is TCS and Amanda Fraijo-Tobin is AFT or ASO. HTH

We have several new designers that I need to add to that list! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:I'll put it on my to-do list for tomorrow.

We have several new designers that I need to add to that list! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:I'll put it on my to-do list for tomorrow.

Sorry April, when I checked the list it looked like all of our newest designers have been added. :sorry:

Sorry April, when I checked the list it looked like all of our newest designers have been added. :sorry:

Oh fabulous, that list has the initials. There is a forum thread that had them all the past and present listed because they didn't used to be on that page. Wendee is amazing. :)

So helpful to have those on the About Us page! I keep a list in my product tracking spreadsheet, but it needs to be updated.

Thank you very much ladies. I just assumed they were using their first, middle, and last name initials. Knowing now that the designers use (generally) their first initial of their first name and the first two initials of their last name definitely helps me out a lot. I will also print the Designer's Initials page to keep in my notes. Plus that will be much easier to refer to as I'm looking through hundreds of files to find all the Scrapgirls ones. Thanks again for your help.

yes, Wendee and April (and Debbie and Cindy D and Angie and Becca... the list goes on!!!) rock!!! I know I couldn't do without all of them!!!!

and yay for getting your freebies organized... a big task, but I bet you'll be super happy you did it!

Oh yeah, it is a big job. I must go through 1000's and 1000's (and than a few more 1000's) of files and pick out the Scrap Girls freebies. I have no idea what I was thinking, putting all those files into one big folder.

Actually I do know. I had just started getting into the whole digi scrapping thing and didn't know any better. All I did was go to every scrapbooking site I could find and get all those freebies. I would do this every day, all day long.

I will feel so good about myself though once I get it all organized. Thanks Andrea :)

Archived