ValerieT

Quote Chat/challenge 11Am Eastern, 4Pm In The Uk

18 posts in this topic

Join Valerie (valerietuff3) and Pat (PBarnes) for an Anniversary Quote/WordArt Challenge. Including a quote on your layout can be a meaningful addition, and a chance to make your own word art.

As Scrap Girls is a great place to make new friends our quote for today is:

Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things ~ Unknown

You have until Noon Eastern time (5pm in the UK) tomorrow (Saturday 20th) to upload your layout to 8th Anniversary Party 2012 Gallery. Pat will then pick a winner at random.

The winner for this challenge is AnnBK! Congratulations.

I do love quotes! Thanks for this challenge, Valerie! I'll do my best to be around at 11 this morning!

Beautiful layout, Valerie! Don't know if I'll have mine done in time for chat or not - it suddenly got very busy in my house, but going to give it a try! I love what you did with the quote! Beautifully done!

I've just edited the first post, I didn't put the full details of how long you have to post your layout. It's right now.

As I thought about it I decided this quote would go really well the the Best Man page for our wedding album I've been trying to finish.

Thanks for this challenge. As a reminder I am not eligible to win on this challenge. I already won my prize. I'm just participating for the fun of it.

Pat has done the draw and AnnBK is the winner, congratulations Ann.

Thanks! I have already downloaded the prize and used it to make a new siggy! Fun week, wish I could have been more involved.