2 replies to this topic

#1 Wendy J

Wendy J

Good Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 12:57 AM

I'm using CS5, Windows Vista. I've been use Photoshop since v6.0 and have never encountered this problem. When I drag an object into my file in Photoshop, it automatically has the resizing box with 4 handles around it. When I click on another object in the layers palette, it then becomes 'boxed'. When I move my cursor near the 'box' I get the tool which rotates the object. I still have to use the ctrl-T to resize but not to rotate. I never changed anything in any preferences or menus - Photoshop just started doing this all on its own. I don't like this because when I'm looking at my layout, there is always an object with this box around it. I hope I've made myself clear and some of you Photoshop gurus out there are able to help me.
Posted Image
Hoo Loves Ya by Sarah Batdorf

Posted ImagePosted Image

#2 April Showers

April Showers

Boutique Diva

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42,048 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 02:16 AM

When you have the move tool selected, there is a "Show Transform Controls" box to check on the top bar. Uncheck the box and it should go away.

gallery_5375_358_11104.pngMy Gallery I scrap with Photoshop CS6.

SGblinkie.gifButton_Layout.pngSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gifButton_Welcome_Mgr.pngBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif

#3 Wendy J

Wendy J

Good Scrapper

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 20 October 2012 - 10:38 AM

Thanks April. That did the trick. I know I didn't purposely check that box but who knows what really happened - that annoying box is gone. :dancingstickman:
Posted Image
Hoo Loves Ya by Sarah Batdorf

Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users