Game Time - Word Search

April Showers

Today you get to do a Scrap Girls Forum Word Search!

Each person who sends in a completed Word Search by midnight Eastern Time Sunday, October 21st will be entered into a drawing for a $8.88 Scrap Girls Gift Certificate!

There are two ways to play since some of you may not have scanners. Here's how you can join in the fun:

1. Right click on the image with your mouse and choose copy, then paste in into an editing program and print the game image. Circle all the words, scan the page, save it as a jpg and email it to games@scrapgirls.com with Word Search in the subject line by Midnight Eastern Time Sunday October 21st.

2. Right click on the image with your mouse and choose copy, then paste it into your graphics program. Use a brush or your favorite drawing tool to mark the words. You can simply draw a straight line through the word by clicking on the first letter, holding down the shift key and then clicking on the last letter. Once you have marked all the words, save it as a jpg and email it to games@scrapgirls.com with Word Search in the subject line by Midnight Eastern Time Sunday October 21st.

SG-WordSearch-2012_600-2_zps63b6e88e.jpg

Word List:

1. ACTIONS

2. ALPHA

3. ARTISTTRADINGCARDS

4. AVATAR

5. BACKUP

6. BOUTIQUE

7. DYNAMICBRUSHSET

8. CARDS

9. CHALLENGES

10. CHATS

11. COLLECTION

12. CRAFTS

13. DIGITALSCRAPBOOKING

14. EIGHT

15. EMBELLISHMENT

16. FONTS

17. FORUM

18. GALLERY

19. GAMES

20. HYBRID

21. JIFFYPAGE

22. MONTHLYCLUB

23. PAPERS

24. PATTERN

25. PHOTOGRAPHY

26. PHOTOSHOP

27. PRIZES

28. QUOTES

29. RECIPESWAP

30. SAVE

31. SCRAPSIMPLE

32. SHAPES

33. SHOPPING

34. SKETCHES

35. SPEEDSCRAP

36. STICKERS

37. SWAPS

38. TEMPLATES

39. TEXTURE

40. THURSDAY

41. WORDART

42. ZOOM

The winner of an $8.88 Gift Certificate to the Boutique is.............:band_drummer: ................melanie93 Congratulations Melanie!!!

I was premature on this. I forgot what deadline I put in the blurb... so I'll be choosing another winner from the rest of the entries.

I'll announce the other winner in the morning!

Archived