B&K Mom

Thank You Scrapgirls!

16 posts in this topic

Thanks to all the team members that made Anniversary Week AMAZING! The energy around this place was so invigorating! There were so many people playing and enjoying. And that means there were many who were working their fingers to the nubs making it all come together! Thanks for all the hours you all spent brainstorming, planning, designing, chatting, posting, uploading, tallying (that Word Scramble Game must have made Tiza NUTZO!), posting and chatting some more, and lots of other things I'm sure! Thank you all!!! You're the best!

welldone4jb.gif

It's been great fun, thank you everyone for joining in and making it so much fun.

I think it may well have been the very best Anniversary Party ever!

Thank you Scrap Girls!

Yes, when is the next party! LOL! Hope I can play more in that one! Seriously, thanks again for all of your hard work. The organization and planning was very evident. Good job!

Thanks so much for all your hard work. I had so much fun at the party - - and can't wait to spend my winnings! :) You all did a marvelous job!!

It was fun!Never really seems like work just play!!!

Ditto! :D

So happy to hear you had fun! I loved the events before I was on the team and planning them is a lot of fun too....

I think I need to go plan another event. :D

I'd like to add my thanks to the mix - it was evident that a lot of hard work went in to the many, many games, chats and challenges! It was fun to participate. Can't wait until next year. :partytime2:

Ditto! I thought it was tons of fun, even though I wasn't able to participate in as many events as I would have liked to.

Great work, everyone!!

I had a great time as well. I am amazed at how many activities you planned for the one week. It was wonderful. Thank you very much.

Thanks for all the wonderful games and chats. I had not participated in a chat before this anniversary and I hope to find time to make more of them. Thanks everyone!