So Frustrated!

JeannieH

I am so frustrated with PSE at this moment. I have no idea how this happens, but with the last few times I have tried to open the app I get a message:saying "Not a valid PDF...." I am not trying to open a PDF! I just want to scrap! I try to turn off the warning and it just keeps coming back. Looked it up online and have tried the SHIFT-ALT-Command trick (it worked the first time). No luck. Any suggestions before I dump PSE?

I've not run into this problem but it sure does sound frustrating. I wouldn't abandon PSE completely. It might be that you'll have to un-install and re-install it though. That can be a bit of a job if you have added a lot of styles and actions (which you'll have to re-load also), but it might be what you have to do. Other than that, I don't have any simple solution. Hopefully someone else will have a better idea.

man, I feel your frustration, I know others will help you with good advice--it is 6 am and I am trying to overcome a huge problem loading pages to a book company and can't do it so I want to chuck something at the screen! Wish i could help you!

Barbara you are awesome. I wish I was as tech savvy as you are. If I ever have a problem, I am coming straight to you. That is the worst thing about being retired -- no IT support! LOL! Hope your advice fixes Jeannie's problem.

Barbra, thanks again! I found a trick online using the shift-at-command keys. It took me 30 min. of opening and closing the program, but it worked----for now. I will contact them tonight after work.

Archived