4 X 6 Calendar Templates For 2013

If you are able to use the PSD files ( I am assuming you own this set of templates ) you could purchase another set of templates with 2013 dates and use it with what you already have. I would say the boutique will soon have 2013 calendar templates being added soon.

Yes, I do own this set of templates. I've been borrowing the dates from the months that begin with the right day and then using the lasso tool to removed any extra days from that particular month. It's taking me a little more time this way and the 2013 templates sure would make everything go so much quicker.

I have this set: ScrapSimple Calendar Templates: 4x6 Perpetual and I love it. Since it is a perpetual calendar, and is already sized for 4x6 pages, it would be very easy for you to use the months from it and just put them into the set you already have. HTH :)

Yes, I do own this set of templates. I've been borrowing the dates from the months that begin with the right day and then using the lasso tool to removed any extra days from that particular month. It's taking me a little more time this way and the 2013 templates sure would make everything go so much quicker.

You should send Armi the designer a message and see if she has one in the works! YOu aren't the only one looking for a 4 x 6 set!!!

You should send Armi the designer a message and see if she has one in the works! YOu aren't the only one looking for a 4 x 6 set!!!

That was a good idea! I had no idea I could contact each designer and I was able to figure out how to send her a message. Thanks everyone for all the information and ideas.

Thank you, Teecee. I found a set of calendars from another set I purchased here and so I've been able to use those. Thank you!

Happy I was able to help! ;)

Archived