Roknbear

Hi From Texas

31 posts in this topic

I am new to the forum. I just recently started to be able to fulfill being able to explore scrapbooking. Digital scrapbooking is making it easier since as I get more skilled I can touch up others I had previously done.

I am the mother of two children that are my world.

Thanks for letting me join your forum.

651171i085p8my3i.gif

Hope you enjoy being here and do not hesitate to ask for any help you may need.

Hi, :welcome2: to Scrap Girls! As Anne-Marie mentioned, don't hesitate to ask questions. We are a very friendly group of people who just love to help. We're glad you've joined this happy purple place and we'll be looking forward to seeing you around the forums. :)

Welcome to Scrap Girls -- you will love it here! :)

Glad you introduced yourself, I remember seeing you at the chat yesterday. Digital is so much fun. I'm looking forward to seeing you around the forum & gallery. Do feel free to ask questions.

Hi there, welcome to Scrap Girls! Hope to see your layouts in the gallery soon:)

Hi and a warm welcome to you. Scrap Girls is the best and friendliest place on the web. You will love it here and everyone is super friendly and helpful. Kay

Hi :waving-hi: welcome to Scrap Girls, can't wait to see some of your layouts.:welcome2:

Welcome to Scrap Girls! We're so happy to have you here with us!

Welcome to Scrap Girls! I'm so glad you found us and I can't wait to see your layouts featuring your children!

Welcome, welcome! We're so glad you've joined us here.

Hi and welcome to Scrap Girls. I lived in Houston and Dallas, just love Texas! Looking forward to seeing your layouts in the Gallery.

Hello and welcome! I am originally from Oklahoma...we are sorta once upon a time neighbors! I am rather new here myself, but absolutely love this place. Everyone is so very helpful and encouraging. Hope you find yourself at home very soon!

Just wanted to add my welcome - we're so glad you found us! Jump right in - the water's fine!

Hello and Welcome to Scrap Girls. We are so glad you are here and it was fun to meet you for just a bit in the chat room.

Hi, and welcome. It was nice to see you in the chats the other night.

I got to go heaven before I died ;-)

--I live in Colorado, but I grew up in Temple, Dallas & Fort Worth, Texas. Glad to see you here!