Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smiles

Monday Challenge Oct 21

10 posts in this topic

October is National Book Month, and this week is National Friends of Libraries week. I’d like you to scrap a page about books and/or reading – featuring a library is optional.

Please post your layouts in the General Messageboard Challenges gallery and post a page link in this thread so we can all oooh and ahhh over your pages.

Here's a link to mine

This sounds a good challenge. Not sure if our library in Ken's den is neat enough for me to take a photo.

I have so many books on my 'to read' list but I never seem to get away from the computer long enough to read them!!! Interesting challenge Gayle!

OK... so I went off on a tangent and then had to narrow it down to one.... I opted for this wonderful, beautiful library... here ismy page :-)

Well, one photo jumped immediately to my mind....a little quirky, but it fits the category. BRB with a page.

OH my god, this is perfect. :D I do casual work at our local library (well, the three closest branches anyway) as well as being a huge bookworm.

EDIT: Here's mine. BOOKS! I think it's missing something though, just not sure what.

I did it!! I actually finished a challenge on the day it was issued! Maybe that dusting of snow had something to do with that.

READ!

Thanks for this challenge.

Here is my page in the gallery: My Favourite Book

My library is wonderful! I love reading - my mother inspired us all to read. No better way to pass the time and learn something, or relax, or escape.