Ribbon Search

I've been trying in vain to find "Ribbons To Go Embellishment Biggie 2008 Brandy Murry" Perhaps it's been removed with the clean up. Would someone be able to help please? Thank you, Kay

Valerie, what a great idea to mark your products in some way to let you know that they are now retired. I wish I would have done that during the big retirement sale.

I've just checked my supplies, and I've marked it as retired. I don't know when it was retired.

Valerie, what a great idea to mark your products in some way to let you know that they are now retired. I wish I would have done that during the big retirement sale.

This is what I do for my stash to identify retired products:

Add z_ in front of product folder name = retired product, but designer is still at Scrap Girls (for example: z_BMU_RibbonsToGo_Emb)

Add zz_ in front of product folder name = retired product, designer no longer at Scrap Girls (for example: zz_VRA_Batik_Collection)

I only rename the product folders, not each individual product piece.

This way, when my product folders are sorted alphabetically, these products move to the bottom of my stash... but current designers still take precedence over those who have left our store (since Windows puts z before zz).

Add z_ in front of product folder name = retired product, but designer is still at Scrap Girls (for example: z_BMU_RibbonsToGo_Emb)

Add zz_ in front of product folder name = retired product, designer no longer at Scrap Girls (for example: zz_VRA_Batik_Collection)

This way, when my product folders are sorted alphabetically, these products move to the bottom of my stash... but current designers still take precedence over those who have left our store (since Windows puts z before zz).

GREAT idea!!!

I've just checked my supplies, and I've marked it as retired. I don't know when it was retired.

Great idea on how to organize the retired products. Thanks for sharing Tiza.

Thanks for that Valerie. I assumed it had been retired although it still showed up on the page were the Bows to go were featured. I appreciate your help. Kay

Archived