Hi From Europe

funnygirl72

Hi everyone,

My name is pat and i am 40 years old, i live in the netherlands together with my partner and animals (2 cats and a bird). I recently became a (step)grandmother. I love scrapbooking and mainly i am a paper scrapbooker but i want to learn digital scrapbooking as well. Recently i bought adobe photoshop elements 10. I am looking forward to meeting with you and get some answers to my questions it seems as in the netherlands scrapbooking in general isn't such a hype anymore so it's hard to find good tutorials. Well enough about me hope i can make it at the chat depends on the time as i am in GMT

love, pat

Hello Pat,

Welcome to ScrapGirls. I am in UK and I know there are other people here from Europe as well.

I was completely new to scrapbook when I started with digital, but I've found this site very useful. My husband bought me these videos to help me out and they are superb (at least the ones I've done so far :)) There are always people to answer your questions here and they are all very friendly. I've recently done my first two chats, so there are some at times suitable for Europe.

Look forward to seeing your layouts.

Hi Pat, Welcome to Scrap Girls. I Live in the UK. The High Noon Crop is probably the best chat time for this side of the channel. This week it's on Wednesday at 5pm BST (British Summer Time), are you sure you're in GMT? Because that would put you an hour behind us, which seems odd. There are other chats, but they fall in the early hours of the morning.

Don't be afraid to ask questions, there are a lot of us who use PSE 10 and will be able to help.

Hi Pat, :welcome2: to Scrap Girls! We're glad you're here. Don't hesitate to ask questions - we have a friendly and very helpful bunch here. We'll be looking forward to seeing around the forums soon! :)

Welcome to Scrap Girls, Pat! I'm so glad you found us. Please ask questions! I've been digiscrapping for 8 years and I still learn new things all the time from the questions asked here. Most of all, Have Fun!

Welcome to ScrapGirls, Pat! You will love the friendliness of this place and it's a great place to start in with the digital stuff!

Archived