laurielou56

Greetings From Indiana!

31 posts in this topic

I am really new to this whole forum thing but it looks really fun! I am a wife, mother, and grandmother. In my spare time I work full time as a clerk at our local library. I blog children's books for work and I am the administrator for our branch Facebook page. I use my scrapbooking to create displays for both, mostly the Facebooking. I am relatively new to digital scrapping, but I absolutely love it and look forward to learning new ideas and techniques here. Happy Scrapping!

Laurie Carter

Hi Laurie, :welcome2: to Scrap Girls! We're glad you're here and we'll be looking forward to seeing your around the forums and seeing some of your creations! :)

Hi Laurie and welcome to Scrap Girls!

Welcome to Scrap Girls! Please ask any questions you have. We're a friendly, helpful bunch!

Hi Laurie! Welcome to Scrap Girls.

Hi Laurie! Welcome to Scrap Girls! We're so happy to have you here with us! I look forward to seeing you around the forums

Hi Laurie! Thanks for the great introduction. I look forward to seeing you around the message board.

Welcome to Scrap Girls from a fellow Hoosier!

I've learned so much here - it's a terrific community of scrappers. :)

Hi Laurie and Welcome to Scrap GIrls! My sister lives in Bloomington IN so I'm very fond of the state! :D

Hi Laurie - Welcome to Scrap Girls! We are so happy to have you here. You have a great gig getting to read all those children's books. What fun! I'd love to see some of your displays - I'll be they are great!

Welcome Laurie. You will love Scrap Girls. We love new friends. Kay

Hi Laurie :waving-hi: welcome to Scrap Girls. :welcome2:

2800093ad36bc1n4g.gif

Laurie, Hope you enjoy being here and can work your way around our forum so you can take part in some of the challenges. Never hesitate to ask for any help you may need.

Hi Laurie--this is a such a great place to learn and have fun. Glad to meet you.

:caterpillar: Here is another newbie from Indiana (Fort Wayne area). Just stopping by to say HI. I have been doing the traditional scrapbooking and have made just a few recent attempts using digital. Kinda fun to make my own paper and backgrounds. See ya around.