Greetings From Indiana!

laurielou56

I am really new to this whole forum thing but it looks really fun! I am a wife, mother, and grandmother. In my spare time I work full time as a clerk at our local library. I blog children's books for work and I am the administrator for our branch Facebook page. I use my scrapbooking to create displays for both, mostly the Facebooking. I am relatively new to digital scrapping, but I absolutely love it and look forward to learning new ideas and techniques here. Happy Scrapping!

Laurie Carter

Hi Laurie, :welcome2: to Scrap Girls! We're glad you're here and we'll be looking forward to seeing your around the forums and seeing some of your creations! :)

2800093ad36bc1n4g.gif

Laurie, Hope you enjoy being here and can work your way around our forum so you can take part in some of the challenges. Never hesitate to ask for any help you may need.

:caterpillar: Here is another newbie from Indiana (Fort Wayne area). Just stopping by to say HI. I have been doing the traditional scrapbooking and have made just a few recent attempts using digital. Kinda fun to make my own paper and backgrounds. See ya around.

Archived