What's New Thursday!

Happy Thursday! What a better way to start the day than with a new designer???? Welcome, Ginny Whitcomb! I can't wait to see what Ginny and the rest of the designers have created for us!!

While we wait for the boutique shelves to tickle our creative bones, what is on the agenda today for you?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Morning Carla! And welcome, welcome Ginny! We are sooooo excited for you and for us!

My agenda today? Hmmmm......we are going to vote this morning and then I have a zillion errands to run. Hopefully, that's all that's on my agenda!

I can't wait to see Ginny's designs and see all of the wonderful goodies our designers have "in store" for us today!

Thanks for the welcome Ladies! I'm so glad you are enjoying the products. I can't wait to see what you do with them :) Have Fun!!

I already have an idea for that scarecrow, Ginny! He is just toooo sweet and I can't wait to download that collection! Just in time for Fall and Halloween!

Thank you so much - I love it!

Ginny's new goodies went right onto my wish list! I have to work for a bit in the choir room, straightening up from choir last night and getting ready for the music teacher that will be there tonight for a bit, And as usual, driving DD and her friends to Drama Club. They get out early today and have a performance way down south.

I'm back from my errands! I bought some mums for the yard and went to the gym. I had the best workout! My ehd is restored, but I have to transfer it all to the new ehd now. I thought it would be done when I got up this morning, but nooooo, a box popped up and needed my permission to continue.

Ok, Sara....here is how you include the image. Jen Reed taught me how to do this!

Find the image you want to import. If you do it from the products page instead of the individual product page, the image will be smaller. Right click on the image you want to copy and click on Properties. Find the address (URL) and copy that. Then in the forums, when you have your Fast Reply open, click on the Insert Image button, right next to the link button. (it's directly under the text color button). Paste the link from the boutique in the box and that's it!

Hello, Carla and all! Welcome again to Ginny, whose amazing work flew into my cart faster than my dog leaving the Veterinarian's office. Exciting times!

Dot, you are too funny! The mental picture I got has me rolling on the floor!

How did I miss this last week???

JZI_PaintedPony_Collection_MKTG150.jpgPainted Pony Collection

Jennifer has been busy and I love it!!

Oh, my dear -- your eagle eyes didn't miss it last week at all -- I just uploaded it 11 minutes ago! LOL :) I am not sure why this little devil is back in the queue -- but I'm glad you found it. Painted Pony was great fun creating.

My goodness!!! It's busy busy in here! I need to put my "high speed tennies" on! :) Thanks you for all the lovely comments!

I Love, love, love those Pretty Black Embellishments! So versatile and could be used on so many different projects!

My goodness!!! It's busy busy in here! I need to put my "high speed tennies" on! :) Thanks you for all the lovely comments!

I Love, love, love those Pretty Black Embellishments! So versatile and could be used on so many different projects!

Thanks, Ginny -- I love your Halloween collection and the little owls in your Autumn Breeze kit are darling! :)

How did I miss this last week???

JZI_PaintedPony_Collection_MKTG150.jpgPainted Pony Collection

Jennifer has been busy and I love it!!

Oh, my dear -- your eagle eyes didn't miss it last week at all -- I just uploaded it 11 minutes ago! LOL :) I am not sure why this little devil is back in the queue -- but I'm glad you found it. Painted Pony was great fun creating.

I love your Painted Pony collection Jennifer!! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

How did I miss this last week???JZI_PaintedPony_Collection_MKTG150.jpgPainted Pony CollectionJennifer has been busy and I love it!!

Oh, good! I thought I was losing my touch, rofl! It will be perfect for photos of the girls on their first pony rides and the clidesales (sp?) photos from Busch Gardens!!

Check this beauty out:

EBA_CollectionSuperMini_CreepShow_MKTG_150.jpgCreep Show Collection Super Mini

This is pefect for the scarier monster displays at B.G. last weekend! And Ginny's new collection is perfect for the more kid friendly displays! It's like heaven in here today!! Now, just to get my ehd done so I can download those photos!

Archived