What's New Thursday!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EBA_CollectionSuperMini_CreepShow_MKTG_150.jpgCreep Show Collection Super Mini

This is pefect for the scarier monster displays at B.G. last weekend! And Ginny's new collection is perfect for the more kid friendly displays! It's like heaven in here today!! Now, just to get my ehd done so I can download those photos!

Love this Creep Show Collection Elisha!!!

This is pefect for the scarier monster displays at B.G. last weekend! And Ginny's new collection is perfect for the more kid friendly displays! It's like heaven in here today!! Now, just to get my ehd done so I can download those photos!

Thanks, ladies!!!

Wow, Ginny! I was really curious when I heard you did digital painting. The Great Pumpkin collection and Autumn Breeze are fabulous! Love them! So happy to have you on the team:)

Lots of cute stuff today. Loving the Painted Pony and Creep show collections!

Ok, Sara....here is how you include the image. Jen Reed taught me how to do this!

Find the image you want to import. If you do it from the products page instead of the individual product page, the image will be smaller. Right click on the image you want to copy and click on Properties. Find the address (URL) and copy that. Then in the forums, when you have your Fast Reply open, click on the Insert Image button, right next to the link button. (it's directly under the text color button). Paste the link from the boutique in the box and that's it!

Thank you, Carla! I will test my skills out here in a bit!

A wonderful week in the Boutique! And we haven't even begun the winter holiday season! (unless you agree with me that it really starts with Halloween) :)

Jennifer, you're really showing your stuff this week with the black lace and the beautiful, beautiful pony collection. I wonder if that black lace could be used as a template....

Welcome, Ginny! Your artwork is amazing!

Thanks, ladies!!!

Gotta have this! Love the Creep Show, Elisha! Just in time!

It's time to shop! I've had a long day and I deserve to buy some new goodies I think! We voted this morning, then I made a pot of homemade chicken and rice soup with a few veggies in it, and then Rich and I spent the last two hours putting a new top on my 13 year old Jeep - it looks bee-too-ti-ful now!

Have my feet up, I can smell supper cooking, the laundry is done, and all that's missing is someone to rub my feet! :) :) :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear:

It's time to shop! I've had a long day and I deserve to buy some new goodies I think! We voted this morning, then I made a pot of homemade chicken and rice soup with a few veggies in it, and then Rich and I spent the last two hours putting a new top on my 13 year old Jeep - it looks bee-too-ti-ful now!Have my feet up, I can smell supper cooking, the laundry is done, and all that's missing is someone to rub my feet! :) :) :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear:

Pictures, Sara! We need pictures!

It's time to shop! I've had a long day and I deserve to buy some new goodies I think! We voted this morning, then I made a pot of homemade chicken and rice soup with a few veggies in it, and then Rich and I spent the last two hours putting a new top on my 13 year old Jeep - it looks bee-too-ti-ful now!Have my feet up, I can smell supper cooking, the laundry is done, and all that's missing is someone to rub my feet! :) :) :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear:

Pictures, Sara! We need pictures!

LOL We do! We do! After I rest my achy feet from standing in line to vote and my back from lying in very awkward positions to strrrreetttch that rag top, I will take some! :giggle_bear: Right now I'm pooped! :) :)

Just for you Sara. I'm so happy you like it! I was inspired to do an antique collection when I visited Joyce Schardt and her mother Jeanne last May. Jeannes home is filled with them because she used to own a antique shop. So I have been scouting out and collecting these antiquities ever since:).

I'm a little late getting mine up but here they are :)

Ooooh! I love this Cyndy! Thank you for making it 8.5 x 11! Wowsers!!

Treasured Heirlooms

Just for you Sara. I'm so happy you like it! I was inspired to do an antique collection when I visited Joyce Schardt and her mother Jeanne last May. Jeannes home is filled with them because she used to own a antique shop. So I have been scouting out and collecting these antiquities ever since:).

I'm a little late getting mine up but here they are :)

Ooooh! I love this Cyndy! Thank you for making it 8.5 x 11! Wowsers!!

Treasured Heirlooms

:) I'm so glad you were inspired by Joyce's Mom! I know that must have been a fabulous visit with Joyce and her Mom! Thanks, again!

oh thank you Theresa... I will take that as high praise seeing as I am someone who has NEVER celebrated Halloween, we don't really have it down here and I never grew up with it.

but boy, I sure did love putting this together, can't wait to see what magic is created with it in the gallery

Cindy - I love your heirloom collection - it has such a soft golden glow!

Jo - great work! Sorry it took so long for you to put it in!

Laurel - I have to say it again - great texture!

Archived