What's New Thursday!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, that is pretty impressive, Jo! It's a fabulous collection and loving the coordinating products too!

oh thank you Theresa... I will take that as high praise seeing as I am someone who has NEVER celebrated Halloween, we don't really have it down here and I never grew up with it.

but boy, I sure did love putting this together, can't wait to see what magic is created with it in the gallery

Just wanted to pop back in and say "Thank You" to everyone for all of the warm words of Welcome and for making my Store Lauch day so exciting. It was moving so fast in here I couldn't keep up! !

I have to say, Dot and Sara your comments kept me giggling all day :)

Hello, Carla and all! Welcome again to Ginny, whose amazing work flew into my cart faster than my dog leaving the Veterinarian's office. Exciting times!

Have my feet up, I can smell supper cooking, the laundry is done, and all that's missing is someone to rub my feet

All of the new products in the Boutique are fantastic and I can't wait to see what everyone creates!

On my agenda is a massage at 11am --- my son's SO is studying Sports Massage Therapy and has to have so many volunteer massage hours AND well I'm one of her volunteers!!!!!!!

Sherry----"Sign Me UP!!!" ----> jumping and waving her hand!! I volunteer! :going-crazy:

Just wanted to pop back in and say "Thank You" to everyone for all of the warm words of Welcome and for making my Store Lauch day so exciting. It was moving so fast in here I couldn't keep up! !

I have to say, Dot and Sara your comments kept me giggling all day :)

Hello, Carla and all! Welcome again to Ginny, whose amazing work flew into my cart faster than my dog leaving the Veterinarian's office. Exciting times!

Have my feet up, I can smell supper cooking, the laundry is done, and all that's missing is someone to rub my feet

All of the new products in the Boutique are fantastic and I can't wait to see what everyone creates!

;):) LOL

Nice job, Sara! You're hired to be my assistant tomorrow. :disappearing-smilie: It'll be my first time posting this thread.

That is an adorable collection from Doris...now if only I had a dog...or even a friend with a dog...Oh, wait, my sisters have dogs, maybe I can convince them to send me pictures so I have a reason to get this...

Nice job, Sara! You're hired to be my assistant tomorrow. :disappearing-smilie: It'll be my first time posting this thread.

That is an adorable collection from Doris...now if only I had a dog...or even a friend with a dog...Oh, wait, my sisters have dogs, maybe I can convince them to send me pictures so I have a reason to get this...

Congratulations, Monica! I'm so happy to see that you're on the Welcoming Committee! And I'd be happy to be your assistant! :) :) Everyone needs an assistant!!!!! :giggle_bear: :giggle_bear:

Congratulations, Sara! That is an intimidating process to learn!

It's an adorable Mini, Doris!

It did intimidate me for a long time, Gayle - then when Theresa told me how Jen had taught her, something clicked! (Not often that a blonde's brain clicks!) :disappearing-smilie: :disappearing-smilie: I'm just so happy I finally know how to do it - after all these years one would think I knew how! Maybe tomorrow I will have the opportunity to test my skills a bit more! :) :) :)

Archived