Friday Customer Submitted Challenge

teecee

Today's challenge comes to us from Diane (Florida Granny). Here idea is: I was looking at the night sky and thought it would be fun to make a layout using the moon or stars or both. They can be in a photo, in embellishments, brushes, or even a crop shape.

Thanks for a great challenge idea Diane! Since your idea was chosen, you have won a prize! Email Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com to claim your prize.

Remember to post your layouts in the General Message Board Challenges Gallery

Here's mine: My Moon

Also, don't forget to send in your ideas for the Friday Customer Submitted Challenge. You could win a prize from Scrap Girls if your idea is selected. Send those ideas to Challenges@scrapgirls.com

What a nice surprise to wake up to! Thanks, SG, for choosing my idea. :D

We are in NJ, far from my photos sitting on my home computer in Florida, but I'll see what I can put together here. Otherwise, it will be later in the week when we finally make it home. Why oh why didn't I think to take a picture of the moon over Italy???

Here's mine from I photo I took earlier this week of this tree arching. It was actually the sun that was shinging through but by changing the blending modes and erasing a bit now its a place for the moon to peek through. Peeking Moon

Congratulations Diane for having your challenge chosen.

Sounds a good challenge.... I do have some nice moon photos somewhere...

Archived