Learning To Read Kit?

Though not geared towards reading specifically, here are a few collections I like:

STI_ABCFun_MKTG_150.jpgABC Fun Collection Biggie

ACU_SchoolCool_Collection_MKTG_150.jpgSchool Is Cool Collection

STI_JIF6_SchoolLessons_MGKT_150.jpgJIF 6: 12x12 School Lessons

SNU_SchoolDays_CollectionMini_MKTG150.jpgSchool Days Collection Mini

SNU_SSEmb_PhotoClusters-School_MKTG150.jpgScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Photo Clusters - School

There are more in the boutique you may like - just do a search for school

I agree with the reading specific idea. I have several photos involving DEAR (Drop Everything And Read), RIF (Reading Is Fundamental), and Book-It (Pizza Hut's reading program). I know, with copyright laws, the designers have to careful, but a beginning reading collection to document growth would be great. I wonder if our home-schoolers would be interested?

Looks like Theresa got most of them...she's so good at that!! ;) There are more, and she is correct, just type in school...lots come up! Hopefully you can find what you need...maybe one of our fabulous designers will come up with something! They are awesome like that!! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

There's some fantastic suggestions here ladies, thankyou. I know I have the Brian collection and I will see if I have any of the others. What I'd like is a doodle or hand drawn child sitting cross legged on the floor while lost in a book. Make sense?

I have to add Ang's Opposites Attract Collection Biggie. While not specifically for reading or even school, it is an awesome basic kids collection, playful and full of energy. The word art includes tons of simple words that would work wonderfully on a learning to read page. Here's a link to a page I did about school using this collection: We love Mrs. Mehl!

Archived