Looking For Something In Particular - Help!

I'm looking for a collection or embellishments of an elegant woman with lots of jewelry on - it can be a silhouette or not and it has to be a commercial product since I am using it for a client of mine. I've scoured the boutique and I don't see anything but am hoping one of you might see something I'm missing. I have Cherise's SS jewelry and it's beautiful but it just isn't working for the one elegant lady (not SG) that I did find online.

Help! I hope!

Thanks, Valerie. The Art Doll I have and it isn't quite what I need - Syndee's collection might just work - maybe - but with no commercial license I can't use it. I appreciate your help!

This is the artwork I used for my client before and then she moved - now she's back and would really like to use it again, but I no longer have the original artwork and all she has is this poor copy of it and the resolution is terrible and I've puttered around with it about all I can and just can't get it to look good enough for print........this is going in a large publication for her business and has to look good.

Maybe I could get one of our very talented designers to do something like this for me? Commercial use? Maybe?

Well, shoot - it's sideways! Well, maybe you can get the idea!

You know, Sara, when I've need a specific collection for commercial use that didn't have a commercial license, I PM'd the designer and they've been able to set it up just for me. If there's something specific, you could try that. Not all designers are willing, but it's worth a try.

You know, Sara, when I've need a specific collection for commercial use that didn't have a commercial license, I PM'd the designer and they've been able to set it up just for me. If there's something specific, you could try that. Not all designers are willing, but it's worth a try.

They are very accommodating!

Archived