Saturday Color Challenge 10/27/2012

SodScrap

How is it the LAST Saturday in October already? Really, where does the time go?

Today’s color challenge is in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month. We have all been touched by this disease in some way. This week I want you to PINK IT UP!! Your challenge is to use PINK on your layout!!

Please post your layout in the Saturday Color Challenge and post a link back in this thread.

Having been one of those touched personally I made this page on Monday for Pink Ribbon Day - it seems like you don't have it in the US but it is a focal day in October (which is Breast Cancer Awareness month for us too) where Australians wear pink, buy the merchandise etc, and raise money for BC Research... I have done pages about my journey before so maybe I will use my pink in some other way... The photo I have used was taken on the Monday morning with both my boys wearing pink ribbons to school :-) I am so proud of them!

Having been one of those touched personally I made this page on Monday for Pink Ribbon Day - it seems like you don't have it in the US but it is a focal day in October (which is Breast Cancer Awareness month for us too) where Australians wear pink, buy the merchandise etc, and raise money for BC Research... I have done pages about my journey before so maybe I will use my pink in some other way... The photo I have used was taken on the Monday morning with both my boys wearing pink ribbons to school :-) I am so proud of them!

I thought of you Jody when I chose this! I've seen your layouts about your journey, they are always amazing. The idea was actually my husband's!! I couldn't believe I didn't think of it sooner!! He has a sister that underwent treatment this summer. Waiting for the news this month of the results!

Note to self...schedule that mammogram!! Last year was my first one and my mom went with me and had hers too! She called me the other day to tell me the date she scheduled in December...so I think it's going to be a tradition!

Our guilty pleasure is watching WWE Wrestling, and the WWE has paired with Susan G. Komen for this month with the sale of merchandise for the cause, and even the center rope on the wrestling ring is bright pink!

I had no idea!! That is so cool!!

Hmmm...I'll have to think about this one. Breast cancer has touch my family (grandmother), but I've never thought about doing a layout. Not that I own a whole lot of pink...hmmm...

Archived