I Printed My Christmas Cards

Terri M

I made my own Christmas cards this year, using a design I did for the September forum game. I sent then to Costco to be printed and got them delivered today.

I have to say I am THRILLED with how they turned out!

Costco did a great job printing them, and they were no more expensive than buying nice cards at the stationery store. Even printed my return address on the envelopes for free!

I could only wish that they had a design that let me use the whole panel for the inside top picture (the card opens from the bottom, i.e. it's wider than it is tall... does that make sense?)

But I am more than satisfied with what I ended up with.

Just so excited I wanted to share!

Wow! You're really on the ball, Terri - good for you for getting your Christmas cards done! I have good intentions every year of getting mine done early but it rarely happens. So glad yours turned out great!

This thread motivated me to design our Christmas cards and I ordered them yesterday - for the first time ever I designed cards with our picture on them. I did it through one of the online businesses because I didn't want to spend a lot of time on them but I'm so excited to have something new and different this year. DH wasn't quite as excited about the picture cards and I thought he would be - his Mom had family picture cards every single year and it was always fun to see how everyone had changed year to year. Starting a tradition 46 years into our marriage is a little weird but gonna give it a try. Only problem is that our kids are all grown and it's just the two of us on the card - oh, well!

Archived