What Happened To Emphasis On Embellishoments And Sketch Chats?

makib1218

Hi Ladies,

Its been a long time since I've been in the forums. I've been looking for the "emphasis on embellishments" and "sketch" chats that used to go on monthly. Have they been discontinued or moved to another forum?

They were so very helpful in getting layouts made and getting me to think outside the "box". I need inspirations to get back in the groove. :)

thanks!

I plan to have a sketch chat toward the end of November, so keep your eye on the newsletter and/or calendar:) I will continue them on probably a bi-monthly basis (every other month). Thanks for your interest!

Even if you are unable to chat that evening, the sketches will be available for at least a couple weeks. So if you find the forum thread, you can grab the link and use the sketch at your leisure.

I plan to have a sketch chat toward the end of November, so keep your eye on the newsletter and/or calendar:) I will continue them on probably a bi-monthly basis (every other month). Thanks for your interest!

Even if you are unable to chat that evening, the sketches will be available for at least a couple weeks. So if you find the forum thread, you can grab the link and use the sketch at your leisure.

YAY! Cheri! Can't wait!

I will definitely look for that one Cheri. I have always wanted to particiapte in the sketch challenges, but either I forget about them or something interferes. I love sketches. Hopefully will be able to make the next one.

Archived