Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Smiles

Monday Challenge Oct 29

25 posts in this topic

Yesterday was National Chocolate Day – a topic near and dear to the hearts of most Scrap Girls. It’s also National Caramel month, for those who don’t happen to share our chocolate addiction. I’d like you to scrap a page featuring your favorite way to enjoy chocolate (or caramel or other treat if you aren’t fond of either). Please post your layouts in the General Messageboard Challenges gallery and post a page link in this thread so we can all oooh and ahhh over your layouts. Of course, consuming chocolate while scrapping counts as research and/or inspiration!

Here's a link to mine

Sounds a yummy sort of challenge.

Oh yummy yum yum.... drool Homer Simpson style!!! THIS I will do hee hee... I just need to figure out how to fit a million ways on just 1 page... :-)

Great challenge, Gayle! So many chocolates I love - ........putting my thinking cap on.

Now how am I supposed to keep on the straight and narrow with the 30 day shredders with this sort of challenge?:giggle_bear:

Mmmmm! Chocolate! But Hilary is right, I'm trying to stay on the straight and narrow.

And I didn't even know - my girlfriend & I went to our favorite chocolate store in Vermont Saturday!

Small amounts of dark chocolate are an important part of a healthy diet! It's good for the heart!

Betty - that's fabulous! I have to know - was that a style you used on the borders? I don't think I've missed a paper like that in the boutique!

I like chocolate & caramel!!

Mmmmmmmm! Chocolate and caramel together is soooooo yummy! I agree, Tiza!

Here is my page: Broke the Addiction

I loved your page, Anne-Marie - left you some love in the Gallery! My, you have willpower! WTG!

I loved your page, Anne-Marie - left you some love in the Gallery! My, you have willpower! WTG!

I really do have to admit, it had nothing to do with will power as I just loved chocolate. It was definitely eating the raw cocao beans that did it. Us women crave and need an ingredient that is in the cocoa bean hence the cravings for chocolate.