Tuesday Freebie Challenge

tinkerbell11

Because I could very well be without power tomorrow am I am going to post the challenge a bit early! Use the beautiful freebie from today's newsletter from Syndee! Here I have been bad and haven't used the club yet so busy this month but I will to use the freebie ! Hoping to get a layout done soon , take care everyone if I can't talk for a few days be safe!!!

You be safe, Shannon - and thanks for posting the challenge early - The winds are super high here tonight and although we have power now, we lost it last night and this morning for hours!

Who knows what tomorrow may bring? Praying for safety for all in the path of this treacherous storm.

You be safe, Shannon - and thanks for posting the challenge early - The winds are super high here tonight and although we have power now, we lost it last night and this morning for hours! Who knows what tomorrow may bring? Praying for safety for all in the path of this treacherous storm.

I agree Sara, our prayers are going out to ALL of you to STAY SAFE during this terrible & testing time with this treacherous storm around - it looks so big & frightening :(

Thanks for the freebie & I'll be back :)

Hey thanks for such an encouraging challenge with such a beautiful freebie - thanks so much :)

Beautiful layouts ladies - I've left you some love in the gallery...

Here's mine - I decided to make you ALL an ATC card with my sincere Thank-You!!

Here' tis ~ Thank-You SG ~ http://scrapgirls.net/forum/gallery/image/137988-thank-you-sg/

Archived