New Here And Introducing Myself

Minrey

Hello,

My name is Minnie Reyes aka Minrey, I live in Arizona, I have 4 wonderful grown children, my baby is 22 years old,tells my age right? :lol:

I have 3 beautiful grandchildren. I came to know scrapbooking when I first joined an MSN Group for creating psp signature tags. I have always enjoy creating my own work but was not that good at it :) I have come a long way since then, but still alwalys learning new stuff as I go. This has been a great hobby for me. I hope to meet new friends and learn new ideas.

I currenly own pspx2 and a wacom bamboo tablet that was gathering dust in the closet until I finally decided I was going to learn how to use it and still trying to get the hang of it.

Thank you for having me as a member of this forum, looking forward to meeting you all.

Hi Minnie! :welcome2: to Scrap Girls! We're glad you're here and we'll be looking forward to seeing you around the forums and seeing some of your creations! :)

Hi Minnie! Welcome to Scrap Girls. Keep working with your Bamboo. Most of us that pushed through that awkward beginning, love them now. I'm not sure how many PSP users we have, a few, but mostly Photoshop and Elements. However, don't let that stand in your way. We're a really friendly and helpful group. Ask away, there's almost always someone around to answer questions. See you around the boards!

Hello and Welcome,

I hope you find it as much fun here as I have over the few months I've been a member. You've reminded me that my husband said I can borrow his bamboo tablet to use with scrapbooking, must start learning how to use it.

Look forward to seeing your layouts.

651171i085p8my3i.gif

Minnie, Hope you enjoy being here and I look forward to seeing pages featuring your grandchildren.

wow I feel so special... :) Thank you all for such a warm welcome!

I will try my best to be as active as I can, I do have a full time job and creating mini scrap kits is a hobby I absolutely wish I had more time for it. I am also still trying to learn all about digital scrapbooking and scrapgirls seems such a nice please to learn as well.

see you soon.

Archived