November Forum Game

April Showers

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm agreeing with Sara (I assume it is okay to duplicate??) and picking It's Christmas ACU_ItsChristmas_MKTG_150.jpg for Armi.

I bought it in October and I'm very excited about doing some Christmas layouts with both the kids, they'll be 4 and 1 this year so I think it will give a great feeling to the pages.

For Ang, there was no competition it has to be Lots of shots 2 template ACA_SS_DLO_LotsOfShots2_MKTG_150.jpg.

For several of the layouts in my 2012 book so far I've had a lot of pictures and I keep coming back to these templates. I love the versatility as I can flip and rotate them and change the size of the masks to fit more or fewer pictures in, and to prevent all my pages looking the same ;)

I don't know whether I'll have internet tomorrow, if not I will try and use my phone to put in my selection, but I will probably have to add the links later. I hope that is okay?

I am sure that won't be a problem, Kate!

From Ang Campbell, I have always like her ACA_SSPaper_Sanded_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Paper Templates: Sanded. It gives a great texture as a layer over paper, or even on the very top of a LO with a fun blending mode. I love the effect over photos, too....makes them glow!

Armi's ACU_SSTools_Styles_Translucent_Brights13001_Biggie_MKTG_150.jpgScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Translucent Brights 13001 Biggie are a favorite of mine for toning photos. I love the effects I can get with it when I duplicate the image and then adjust the color with blending modes or opacity, or both.

From Ang, I like the girly colours in this kit and it might be handy to have now that my granddaughters are getting a little older:

ACA_GirlyGirl_MKTG_300.jpg

From Armi, I think these template would be good for Project 52 pages and I like the lifted version as I sometimes lift the photos myself on pages.

ACU_SSDLO-Album_12x12_MultiPhotos_Lifted_MKTG_300.jpg

My choice is Fully Alive. MST_FullyAlive_CollectionBiggie_MKTG_150.jpg

This is on my wish list (in fact it was on about 4 times before I cleaned it up). Originally I liked the colours. When I was at school I loved the combination of blue, green and purple so this colour pallette just completely draws me in. However, I also like the theme about living life to the max and like to think I'd have lots of use for the word art.

wm_MST_FullyAlive_CollectionBiggie_MKTG_300.jpg

Fully Alve

Mandy's Fully Alive Collection has long been one of my favorite collections - I've used it so many times - I love the colors and every single little thing about it! And oh, I wish Mandy would design some more of her fabulous collections!

Well, I like this game so much I just have to play along even though I'm not eligible to win anything lol. I really enjoy seeing the favorites of members and their reasons for liking them.

One of my very favorite products from Mandy is ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Inked Edges 1801 Mini

MST_SSTools_Styles_InkedEdges1801_150.jpg

I like that she included 3 different intensities of inking, so I can add the perfect amount of inking to anything. I've used this style set more times than I can count. Love it!

I do like this Urban Gazette collection as I think it would work well with Art Journaling:

wm_MST_UrbanGazetteCollectionMKTG300.jpg

I did a double-take at Sara's illustration above! :o Then I realized it was from Angela's collection, lol. I'll have to figure out how to show the marketing photos of the designers' works here in the thread.

For Angela Blanchard, I picked something a lot tamer than the above: Bakers Twine. I like the twine's subtle line and texture.

For Jo Corne, I chose iTech templates because they are great for layouts of my electronically-connected grandkids.

Archived