November Forum Game

April Showers

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just bought Jo Corne's A Happy Haunting Collection Biggie. My grandchildren are going to love the not-so-scary embellishments on their Halloween pages.

And for Angela I like her Industrial Strength Collection Biggie. This one is perfect for masculine layouts, but I also like the papers for all the texture they add.

From Angela I love ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Faces of Nature. They are absolutely beautiful and such a cool idea. That one's going on my wish list.

And from Jo, I love the Sew Much More Collection. The papers are lovely and the embellishments are just the thing I need to document my forays into the sewing room.

Today is easy! When I first found Scrap Girls I was in love with Angela's Homestead layout. She used her beautiful ABL_Prairieland_Collection_MKTG_150.jpgPrairieland Collection to make that layout, and it is one of the first things I purchased. I still love it for the serene colors of nature and the flowers and bugs!

Jo Corne's JCO_CollectionMini_CheckMate_MKTG_150.jpgCheckMate Collection Mini is perfect for a layout I am working on with DH and my oldest grandson playing chess. Logan is 7 and learning very quickly, so I am sure I'll be using this collection often. The boards and chess pieces are perfect, plus there's a fun clock and other, fun embellies, and a great word art collection.

For Angela I've chosen Industrial strength ABL_IndustrialStrength_CollectionBiggie_MKTG_150%20.jpg

I bought this a few months ago and I'm waiting impatiently to use it. I want to use the word art "Demolition Crew" on a layout of my son when he has pulled all the DVDs and books off the shelves and emptied the changing bag, basically just leaving a path of destruction behind him.

I'm very into templates at the moment to help me complete layouts quicker. There for Jo I have chosen Bits and Bobs layout template because I like the circles. JCO_SSDLOT_BitsAndBobs_MKTG_150.jpg

For Angela, I love the colors and embellishments in Prairieland Collection. I could see using it in a lot of the photos we take,

For Jo, I choose ScrapSimple Digital Layout Album Templates: This Year 2013. I would like to be organized about making scrapbook pages, and I could see having a monthly "theme" page would be a motivation to have enough other pages to make a real book of it.

Well, been out-of-town and looks like I've missed the fun Saturday - plus some of this monthly game. This game is one of my favorites. I like to see everyone's favorite product.

For Angela Blanchard, I chose Industrial Strength Collection Biggie - My link. It is on my wish list and will be great for scrapping the pictures of building our house. I love the embellishments.

For Jo Corne, I chose Value Pack: Under the Boardwalk - My link. This collection is very high on my wish list. I love everything about that collection.

I really like Kim's style and so many of her products! But, I'll have to go with Paper Pack Biggie: Polka Dots! Fun and versatile and all the seasons are covered!

LOL Of course, of course you would choose Polka Dots, Polka Dot! :) :) I love that paper pack too!

I am so in love with Kerry's Printable Card Set No 1 I love to make my own cards and I think these would be just perfect to use! They are all so beautiful.

and I love Andrea's Crazy Retro Day Collection Biggie - the colors are just fabulous! And the collection is so versatile.

I love Value Packs and this is a great one from Andrea --- Value Pack: At Gymnastics Pack 1 I love the texture of the papers AND the edgers are the perfect finishing touch to layouts!

I just love Kerry's Time Traveler Collection Biggie I love the colors and antique feel of the papers AND all the metal embellishments!

For Kerry I've chosen July 4 Collection Mini. It may seem strange because I'm British, but I like the old fashion style of it, and I could see me using some of the pieces; red white and blue is suitaable for UK as well ;) I particularly like the stars and the word art You sparkle and land that I love.

For Andrea I've chosen Layout Album Templates: 12x12 Magazine 12701 Mini. Obviously looking back over the last few days I'm into my templates at the moment and I like how flexible this is being able to use the boxes for text or images. This is now on my wishlist.

I'm doing this in my lunch break (or afternoon break as I've been busy over lunch) and I can't get urls for the images. If I remember I'll add them when I get home.

I like Kerry's French Country Collection with French Word Art. The colors and patterns are great and the french word art is so classy.

For Andrea I chose her ScrapSimple Digital Layout Album Templates: 12 X 12 Smart Stackers Volume 1. I love the stacked look and there are a LOT of versatile choices in this set.

Archived