November Forum Game

April Showers

Kerry Veale - My favorite is the 8.5x11 Time Traveler Collection Biggie - My link. I love the colors of the papers and I also love the clocks and chains.

Andrea Trump - I love her Scrap Simple Digital Layout Album Templates: 12x12 Smart Stackers Volume I - My link. I like that you are using more than one picture on a page and I like how they are stacked. This one is definitely going on my Wish List. I have a hard time designing pages and I think these will help a lot.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This one is easy for me! I use Kerry Veale's ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Subtle Photos 7601 Biggie on almost all of my photos. It is wonderful! It beautifully tones photos, and works well for me because most of my photos are very bright. I can achieve black and white, sepia tone or glows with the nine choices included, then further adjust as needed. I have probably used this more than any item I own!

I also really like Andrea's Brush Set: Crazy Retro Day, which adds a fun touch to layouts. It's a versatile brush, for sure.

I was going to choose one of Angie's templates, but thought I've selected quite a few of those recently so have gone for a change. I'm choosing Brush set: Oh snap 2 ABR_Brush_OhSnap2_MKTG150.jpg

I'm hoping to do project 52 next year, along with my daughter and I think these brushes will be fun to use on our layouts. I bought them along with Storyteller kit and I haven't used them yet and they are building up some anticipation.

Ooohh, thanks Lena Lotta for pointing out the December 25th collection. I'm adding that to my wish list!

Now for today:

Rozanne Paxman: My latest favorite is Edges 2201.

The templates add a great grungy edge to layouts, and I like the way they blend with solid background papers to add extra color interest.

Sheri Johnson: Twilight Magic Biggie

Its papers always make any layout look great, and the embellies are very versatile. I use this collection a lot, and not just for Halloween! :)

As I was looking at the shop, I saw an ebook: Scrapbook Quotes: The right quote for your scrapbook layouts and immediately put it on my wish list. That's my pick for Rozanne. I'm always amazed by the words people think of to put on their pages, while I'm lucky to get the name of the place up there.

For Sheri, I choose Photo Mask Basics. They look like they'd be used over and over again.

Looks like my favorites for today are the same as Florida Granny's. :)

For Rozanne Paxman, I chose Scrap Simple Paper Templates: Edges 2201 - My link. I don't have them yet but they are on my Wish List. I think they would really add interest to your background papers.

For Sheri Johnson: I love her Twilight Magic Collection Biggie - My link. Those papers are unique and I think the whole collection would be fun to work with.

One of my favorites from Ro is Space Kids Collection Mini. Look at how cute those embellishments are! I smile the whole time I am using this collection.

Sheri's Brush Set: Distressed Halftone Circles works great to add a bit of texture to a paper or behind a photo, or to take away bits of edges of photos of papers. Try it! You'll like it!

It probably comes as no surprise that one of my favorite collections of Ro's is her BRUSH SET: GIRLS COLLECTION BIGGIE. I've used it soooooo many times for so many different things! I love all of Ro's brush sets and had a hard time choosing a favorite! It's so versatile and fun to use.

And for Sheri, I just love the beautiful colors in her CABANA COLLECTION BIGGIE. It's on my wish list but I've seen so many members use it here and I love the magic that everyone makes using this collection!

One of my favorites from Ro is Space Kids Collection Mini. Look at how cute those embellishments are! I smile the whole time I am using this collection.

Sheri's Brush Set: Distressed Halftone Circles works great to add a bit of texture to a paper or behind a photo, or to take away bits of edges of photos of papers. Try it! You'll like it!

Okay Dot, I'm taking your word for it and I added it to my wish list. :D

Archived