November Forum Game

April Showers

I love Jen's ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS Collection! It is just chock full of wonderful, beautiful Christmas embellishments! I love it when there are lots of embellies - it's on my Wish List for this Christmas and all of the layouts I so hope to do! I like the colors Jen used in this Collection too.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Browsing through Jen Reed's products, I decided to choose something different for me,Design Pack: Paper Templates A Quiet Place.

I haven't made any of my own papers, but I find myself looking for textures within a certain color scheme, and I think that (assuming I can figure out how to do it) the answer might be to make my own with the templates.

It would at least be fun to try.

Funny thing, I just won a Paper Biggie from the Digital SB Day here a few weeks ago...

The Patriot Value Pack I just got it downloaded yesterday.(Thank-you Angie!)

Having a DS that is at Marine boot camp I was looking for patriotic themed papers...love them. She did a great job on this set!

Jeanne, have you seen this collection: Military: Semper Fi Collection Mini

JRE_SemperFi_CollectionMini_MKTG_150.jpg

Ok, so this is the first game I have participated in. I thought this one would be a good one to start with. I loved Jen Reed's Pirate code collection Biggie http://store.scrapgirls.com/pirate-code-collection-biggie-p22688.php

Love the colors and the pirate theme.

Hello and welcome to Scrap Girls! Thanks for participating in the game - hope you enjoy playing! :daisy:

This one's easy peasy. For Jen Reed, I have to go with Value Pack: Reflections of the Heart - My link. I knew I had to have that one as soon as I saw it. I love the colors, the embellishments, the alpha, everything. And with the value pack, you get those cool clusters too.

For Jan Ransley: Scrappy Alpha Super Biggie - It would be so much fun to try some layouts with those big bold letter templates, and having the layers for putting together the "mosaic look" already for me would make it something I could actually do.

And for Katherine Weaver, I am intrigued by the book Creative Solutions For Less Than Perfect Photos eBook for Photoshop Elements because I have TONS of "less than perfect photos" I would love to be able to use!

This is fun, I 've been adding lots to my wish list

Lets start with Jan Ransley: Saw a couple of things, one that made me laugh with delight and one that caught me becasue of the colors, but I went with the one that made me laugh with delight the Snow Buddies collection http://store.scrapgirls.com/snow-buddies-collection-p24795.php Loved the snow theme, the Snowmen, and the penguins are so cute.

Katherine Weaver: Loved all the overlays and the Lightroom presets. I went with the ScrapSimple Paper Templates: All Grunged Up http://store.scrapgirls.com/scrapsimple-paper-templates-all-grunged-up-p23944.php I have this set and I love the way they give backgrounds more texture.

I like Jan Ransley's biggie collection here:

Color Me Autumn

I LOVE Fall and her kit here has some beautiful papers and the blended colors on the word art is quite cool!

Katherine Weavers has a winner here in my book:

Sailing Collection

I LOVE lighthouses and these papers would be a wonderful addition to showcase photos of lighthouses!

For Jan, I pick Edgers Basics Collection One. I like the variety of designs and the way they add interest to paper stacks.

For Katharine, I pick SS Paper Templates Damask Nuevo.

I don’t own these papers yet, but I think they will look spectacular colored, perhaps with gradients over them. I'm adding them to my wish list.

For Katherine I chose ScrapSimple Paper Templates: Classic Calligraphy because I really like the looks of handwriting on my background papers AND these are in classic calligraphy - you can't get any better than that!

For Jan I chose French Provincial Collection Biggie because I love the soft colors AND the embellishments are "ooh la la"!

For Jan Ransley, I love her cute little SNOW BUDDIES COLLECTION because I sooooooooo am ready for a good snowfall here and I'm ready to scrap some snow fun! Love her cute little snowman and the word art is just perfect for what I'm hoping for!

And I love Katherine Weaver's pretty IT'S A WONDERFUL LIFE COLLECTION MINI! Love the fun and happy colors and the embellies are soooooo pretty!

This just gets harder and harder to choose things I love and want! :)

I'm going with a theme today.

For Katherine I've chosen Sailing Collection Mini KWE_Sailing_Collection_MKTG_150.jpg. I don't know how I've missed this one. My husband is really into sailing and we had a week holiday on a yacht a few years ago so when I get round to scrapbooking them this kit could be really useful.

For the same reason, for Jan I've chosen ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Ink Splat JRA_SSEmb_InkSplat_MKTG_150.jpgbecause I think it would be a great mask to use for splashed water.

I like Jan's ScrapSimple Paper Templates: Edgers Baroque.

And I like Katherine's ScrapSimple Paper Templates: All Grunged Up

I'm a BIG fan of paper templates!

Hi Kate, both of your links are taking me to the same product: ScrapSimple Paper Templates: All Grunged Up

I think I purchased Jan's Floralicious1 Collection Biggie as soon as it debuted. I love the soft colors and the gentle "prettiness" of the collection. It includes a beautiful alphabet and wonderful frames, plus gorgeous flowers. I have really been enjoying Jan's work since she joined SG's.

I always enjoyed Katherine's classes very much and am looking forward to refreshing my memory with her Creative Solutions For Less Than Perfect Photos eBook for Photoshop. I especially appreciate when layout samples are used as a teaching tool.

Jacelen Deinema: Why have I not seen this one before?!? I love her Watercolor Hearth and Home Collection - My link! This one has to go on my Wish List.

Jacqui Smith: I love her Out in the Yard Collection Biggie - My link, especially the alpha and some of the papers. I also love some of the embellishments - so guess I love the whole thing! :) Looks like another one for my Wish List!

For Jacelen Deinema I have to choose the Watercolor Nature Collection. I own this one, and use it a lot since most of our pictures are outdoors, nature-y kind of things. The embellishments, especially, work great for me.

For Jacqui Smith: the Out in the Yard Collection appeals to the same instinct, that it would work great for all our outdoors pictures - rocks, grass, clouds, etc. just fit right in.

Archived