November Forum Game

April Showers

I love Dinny's GENUINE PAPERS - love the masculine look of them and how versatile they could be!

DMI_Genuine_Paper_150.jpg

And again, I'm thinking snow, snow, snow! SNOW FRIENDS COLLECTION MINI of Julie's is such a cute collection! It's fun, the colors are soft and oh, so snowy looking! Somehow the color blue and snow just are a perfect match!

JWH_SnowFriends_85x11_MKTG_150.jpg

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My pick for Dinny is Value Pack: ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: All Stitched - Circles. It's a quick and easy way to get some layering and texture on a layout.

My pick for Julie is Magic Vacation Collection. I've used this one a lot on Disney layouts. I love the ride and tram embellishments. It has cute word art too.

Diane Miller's

ScrapSimple Tools - Shapes: Chillin 3804 Winter

DMI_SSTools_Chillin3804_winter_MKTG_150.jpg

I love shapes over brushes and these shapes are right up my alley. Think of all the things we could make with them.

Julie White's Magic Vacation Collection, you can't beat it for those great memories for Disneyland and other theme parks. Best collection out there for that.

JWH_MagicVacation_MKTG_150.jpg

I like Dinny's fun ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Bridal Scalloped Envelope Biggie and have used in in my current siggie. Very versatile. I love the way it's used in the sample LO with the shoes.

Julie's Irish Blessings Collection Mini is sweet and delightful. Great papers and word art and all the embellies I could need for a St. Patrick's Day LO, plus useful year round.

Ladies, When posting your product links, please be sure you are copying/pasting the url directly from the boutique product page and not from a wish list confirmation page. Copying the url from a page other than the boutique product page results in an error in the link and we won't be able to count it as complete. Thanks! :)

I've chosen Natural Collection Biggie for Dinny. I bought this when I was making a book for my father in laws birthday. The theme was gardening and this worked so well on many of the pages.

JWH_SnowSpatters_Emb_MKTG_150.jpg

I like the look of Snow Splatter Embellishment Mini. I like the different textures and see it would work really well on wintery layout (we don't have a huge amount of snow here though).

DMI_Natural_BiggiCollect150.jpg

One of my favorite collections by Dinny is her Go Green Collection. I am a firm believer in going green and recycling. I love the colors in this kit and of course the butterflies.

For Julie I love her Wicked Collection. I love Halloween, it's my favorite holiday, and this kit has some of the cutest embellishments and papers.

Getting to this late today. I have been out having fun with my sister. Here are my picks

Diane Miller:

Black N Tan Collection Biggie

http://store.scrapgirls.com/black-n-tan-collection-biggie-p658.php

Love, love, love this collection, the colors, the patterns of the backgrounds and the tags.

Julie White:

Cherries Jubilee Collection Biggie

http://store.scrapgirls.com/cherries-jubilee-collection-biggie-p16627.php

This one was easy, I have and love this collection. Cherries seem to be a thing for me and this is a great collection.

Diane Miller: I choose her SS Paper Templates: Edgy OVERALL - My link. I haven't worked with paper templates yet but they look like they might be fun.

Julie White: I choose Magic Vacation Collection - My link. This one was already on my Wish List. I haven't been able to buy it yet but eventually, I want to use it to scrap my Disney pictures. That would be a great collection for that.

:rofl:/> ONE product from Brandy Murry???

Well, actually I do have a favorite. I love her Dynamic Brush Set: Background Blenders. As many of you know, I love blending, and I wind up using her brushes - either as a brush or an eraser, or both - in almost all my layouts. I love the different effects that the different brushes give.

Here is my pick for the day.

Brnady Murry:

Shabby Bakery Collection Biggie

http://store.scrapgirls.com/shabby-bakery-collection-biggie-p25493.php

Love this collection. I have been putting together a recipe book for my son and these colors and embellishments are going to go really nicely with what I already have.

ZOOMBA COLLECTION BIGGIE is just ONE of my favorite Brandy Collections! I love the name, Zooooooomba! I love the bright and happy colors and how much fun it is to work with! It's one of Brandy's best in my opinion, but I think I say that about all of Brandy's collections! :disappearing-smilie:

Add me to the list of big Brandy Murry fans. Since it is impossible to pick a favorite I'll pick the one I'm working with right now. That would be ScrapSimple Calendar Templates: 11x17 Blenders 2013. I love that there are so many layers that can be customized or turned on or off. It's making my gift calendars come together beautifully.

I love that Cheri is designing now and I really like her Scrap Simple Templates: Line 'Em Up. They are on my wish list and I can't wait to get them because I have so much trouble figuring out how to use more than one photo in a layout! I really like the look I think these templates will give me!

And I love Thao's Daybreak Collection!! I have used it over and over again for ATCs and layouts - love the papers and the word art is my kind of word art! I love to use this collection! (which remind me that I need to write to Angie because when my hard drive died I lost part of it and overlooked it (among other things) in all that I asked Angie to resend to me)!!!!!

I forgot to say that I love Cheri's templates because they are in 8.5 x 11!!!!!!!

Archived