November Forum Game

April Showers

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For Elisha I've chosen (and added to my wishlist) Teal Zeal Collection. Teal is currently one of my favourite colours and one advantage of returning to work is I can now use my teal handbag instead of a changing bag.

Although I don't celebrate Thanksgiving, I have chosen Ginny's Thanksgiving Blessings Word Art and Alpha. I like how the wordart could be useful in many situations, particularly family occasions.

Another tough day, but I am particularly fond of Elisha's first collection, Homebody Collection Biggie, which I thought was "so Elisha!" I like the calm feeling I get when using it. The branch is a favorite, and the gentle ribbons are super!

Ginny's The Great Pumpkin Collection contains superb artwork and fabulous papers. I am in awe of her talent!

This one is very easy. Warmth of Autumn collection was my first Scrapgirls kit which my husband bought for me. I pointed him in this direction and he set up an account for me and chose this.

The account has now been transferred to my email address so he can't get in, but I'd love it if he and other people could buy items for me I think it would be fascinating to find out what they'd chose and would mean I'd get a very interesting selection. I hope future wish list developments go this way.

I've also added the link in Saturday's post, I don't know where that went.

I am a huge fan of Keri's work and especially her brushes, so it's hard to name just one! But, for the season, Keri's Brush Set: Charm Of Christmas is a fantastic choice. Once stamped on a bg and styles are added those leaves literally lift off the page. The Santa is gorgeous and will work so well for cards and tags. The frame is beautiful with a metal style applies, or with a flat style, or..... very verstatile! Finally, I love the word art!! It's a great brush!

I absolutely love Laura's Boy Joy collection biggie and have used it on lots of layouts and on one that wasn't related to my son. I particularly like the bold coloured papers and the star embellishments.

For Laurel I've also chosen and added to my wishlist Together Collection mini. I am confident we will be moving house soon (even though we haven't got the solicitor details yet) and I'm getting excited at the prospect of having a new home and the wordart works really well.

For Laura, I'm picking Acorn Brushes brush set. I like their graceful swirls. I use them a lot, and not just for fall layouts.

For Laurel, I chose Retro Summer Mini brush set. I like the snappy retro look of them and can picture them with kid and vacation photos. I just bought them yesterday and can't wait to start using them!

Laura's INFECTION COLLECTION BIGGIE is one I own and LOVE! I bought it for layouts of Christopher since it's perfect for some of his drawings (the ones that look like tattoos that I haven't done yet) and even he likes it!

LLO_CollectionBiggie_Inkfection_MKTG_150.jpg

I absolutely love Laurel's TOGETHER COLLECTION MINI - I love to do layouts about US and her collection is so perfect for some of the photos I have - it's in my shopping cart now and I had intended to buy it during the sale, but I missed it somehow - might just get it anyway! :) :)

LLA_Together_CollectionMini_MKTG150.jpg

Laura:

Twilight Trickery Collection Biggie

http://store.scrapgirls.com/twilight-trickery-collection-biggie-p24089.php

Love the papers in this collection and the word art buttons are great.

Laurel:

Mommy Love Solids Paper Mini

http://store.scrapgirls.com/mommy-love-solids-paper-mini-p27072.php#

Love the solid color papers. The colors are great.

Archived