November Forum Game

April Showers

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another day and a new pick.

Melissa:

ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Windowpane Frames 3D

http://store.scrapgirls.com/scrapsimple-embellishment-templates-windowpane-frames-3d-p20178.php

I really loved all of Melissa's templates for photos, it made it really hard to pick just one of them. I picked the Frames 3D because I like the way it would seem to pop off page.

My pick for Melissa is Santa Hats Embellishment Mini. I love a lot of Melissa's stuff but I'm especially fond of these santa hats. I made a Christmas card with my grandchildren wearing these hats on the front of the card. There are enough styles so they could all wear different hats. People thought they were actually wearing these hats and it wasn't a photoshop trick. My mom still has the card out because she enjoyed it so much.

I am crazy about all of Melissa's Lifted Photos, and use them often. I had a great time going through her boutique! I must choose to add ScrapSimple Tools - Actions: Photo Basics 5001 today, as I try it out on top of every single layout I finish. Sometimes I use it as is, and sometimes I make adjustments in the styles palette, and sometimes I don't even wind up using it, but I like it so much that I always give a quick check at the end of the layout with this action. The chocolate with color is my favorite, and another SG, Tamara, told me about it when I attended a SG Convention in Salt Lake City in 2009. I was a newbie and it was her favorite action, and she thought I would like it. She was right!

I LOVE Sarah's BUILDING BRICKS COLLECTION! I have it and have used it to scrap my little Campbell's talents at building things with Lego - it's perfect for showing off all of the wonderful things he makes with his Lego's!

SBA_BuildingBricks_ColMini_MKTG_150.jpg

Kimberly's SCRAP SIMPLE TEMPLATES: ONE SPOOKY NIGHT are great for those Halloween layouts - (and maybe even I could make myself a witch at other times of the year too! :) Love them!

KMC_SSEmb_OneSpookyNight_MKTG_150.jpg

For Sarah: Glitter Styles 6501 Biggie What can I say? I love glitter and this style looks wonderful. Great colors, too.

For Kimberly: Frosty and Friends Embellishment Mini is going into my wish list. They are adorable! I can picture them both as embellishments and also having the starring role on Christmas thank-you notes.

For Kimberley McKean, I think Scrap Simple Embellishment Templates: Tis the Season are so cute. I could use that string of lights on Christmas layouts.

For Sarah Batdorf, it's Moments Collection Biggie. So many possibilities with the combination of date and calendar items and those pretty papers and embellishments.

My Picks for the day.

Shara:

ScrapSimple Craft Templates: House 2

http://store.scrapgirls.com/scrapsimple-craft-templates-house-2-p21414.php

OMG, these little houses are so cute. I can see putting these all around the house for x-mas.

Kimberly:

ScrapSimple Craft Templates: Popcorn Wrapper

http://store.scrapgirls.com/scrapsimple-craft-templates-popcorn-wrapper-p27229.php

What a great idea for party favors. Too cute.

I use so many of Sarah's items, but am going to choose ScrapSimple Tools - Actions: Stacked Photos PS Mini 6501 today. I like the look of the stacked photos, and also that you can adjust each of the lower layers in the stack. Fun!!

I think I will be needing these ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Frosty and Friends soon with winter coming. Kimberly's artwork is just awesome!

For Sarah I've chosen ScrapSimple Tools - Styles: Photo Borders 6501 because they save me so much time when I want to use a border on a picture. I find it hard to believe I used to draw shapes on a lower layer and then link them, or add a border manually.

For Kimberley I've chosen Templates: Go Team because I was watching some cheerleaders this afternoon with my daughter and asking her if she'd like to do that if she can't get into her gymnastics class next term.

I love the EXTREME VIBE COLLECTION that Doris designed - it's funky and fun and perfect for layouts of my Christopher -

DCA_XtremeVibe_Mini_MKT_150.jpg

BABY SOFT COLLECTION from Marlene is on my Wish List - so many new babies being born here and I would like to have it for layouts for them - it's sweet and I really like it!

MPE_BabySoft_Collection_Title_MKTG_150.jpg

For Marlene I've chosen Dated Destinations Alpha Word Art Biggie. It was the colours that first caught my eye, but when I looked closer I really liked word art and think it would be useful for several layouts not just travel ones.

I've also picked Brush Set: Wild Passion Biggie. I think I could have a lot of use for this as my children get older. I certainly hope I will give them the opportunities for me to use the words.

Archived