November Forum Game

April Showers

This November we are playing the Products Picks game where we encourage you to stroll through the aisles of the boutique and do a little window shopping!

Each Monday through Saturday in November, a member of the Welcoming Committee will post the name of one or two product designers in this Product Picks game thread. You will then head to the Scrap Girls Boutique and navigate to that particular designer's product pages. Choose any of their products (your favorite product, one you like, or one you wish you owned), then come back to thread and share:

1. The product name
  2. The boutique link
  3. A brief explanation of why you chose that product such as color palette, versatility of the product, fills a special "niche", was a product you requested, etc.

Tiza's Example-- if the designer of the day was Angie Briggs:

My favorite Angie product is the CatNip Collection Mini - http://store.scrapgi...ollection-Mini. I like it because she designed the product around my cat, Noelle (featured in the product sample layout!)

Some Rules:

• Members are allowed to post ONE product PER designer. There are 41 designers listed in the boutique, so at the end of the month, you will have a maximum of 41 product posts.

• Product pick posts must be made on the same day they are announced in the thread. Once the next days' designer(s) have been posted, please do not go back to previous designers.

Some Prizes:

• At the end of the month, members who haves posted links to 41 products (one for each designer) will be entered in a drawing for one of three $10 GCs.

• Members who have posted links to 16-40 products will be entered in a drawing for one of two $5 GCs.

• Members who have posted links to 10-15 products will be entered in a drawing for one of two $3 GCs.<br style="mso-special-character: line-break"> <br style="mso-special-character:line-break">

It is as simple as that! Spend a little time in the boutique, and share with us what you like about each designers' products!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So hard to choose a favorite! I love all of Amanda's Collections! But for this I'll choose her AFT_Visionary_Coll_lttr_MKTG_150.jpg8.5 x 11 Visionary Collection! I love it because of the brilliant, fabulous colors and the gorgeous embellishments and the fact that it comes in my scrapping size, 8.5x11!

I thought this would be easy because I've bought so many of Amanda's products, but thought I'd use something from my wish list instead. However, I decided to check her product pages and have found something new to add to my wishlist.

ASO_BrayEvie_Coll_MKTG_150.jpg Bray and Evie

It was the colours that first attracted me, but then I saw the word art and it had to go on my wish list. It will be suitable for my daughter and son and although it isn't all pink it will still be pretty enough for my very girly girl.

This is going to be a great game. I can see my wishlist getting even longer :D

I love this game!!! (My wallet, however, does not)

So often I only focus my attention on the "What's New" section of the boutique.... it's nice to go back through ALL of a designer's products and see what else I missed over the years!!

Alluring Autumn 2 Collection MiniASO_AllurAutumn2_CollMini_MKTG_300.jpg

One of the first collections I every purchased. I loved the fall colors and the embellishments are as pentiful and useful as a biggie collection. I have enjoyed it so much over the past few years that I had to purchase the original Alluring Autumn Collection (That I can't find :( but it too was a great collection. I purchase in a value pack.

Last one, I really like Amanada's stuff and own a lot and would own a lot more.

Eternal Collection Miniwm_ASO_Eternal_CollMini_MKTG_300.jpg

Didn't realize this was suppose to be a tribute sort of collection to Twilight, I'm just not into that, when I purchase it and then my husband and I were looking at some of the word art and thinking it was a bit odd. I bought it because I LOVE the reds. I wanted a collection I could use for all sorts of things but most of all Valentines like LOs. My favorite part of this collection is the glittery stars, hearts and word art.

ACA_SpotsStripes_MKTG_150.jpg - Spots and Stripes Collection Biggiie is one of my

favoirte collections because it' is so colorful and an be used for so many things other than layouts about children. Loye ya Ang@!

And for Armi, I love her ACU_ItsChristmas_MKTG_150.jpgIt's Christmas Biggie Collection

because it is just filled with happy and bright Christmas embellies and papers that are so much fun to use for the little ones at Christmas!

I'm agreeing with Sara (I assume it is okay to duplicate??) and picking It's Christmas ACU_ItsChristmas_MKTG_150.jpg for Armi.

I bought it in October and I'm very excited about doing some Christmas layouts with both the kids, they'll be 4 and 1 this year so I think it will give a great feeling to the pages.

For Ang, there was no competition it has to be Lots of shots 2 template ACA_SS_DLO_LotsOfShots2_MKTG_150.jpg.

For several of the layouts in my 2012 book so far I've had a lot of pictures and I keep coming back to these templates. I love the versatility as I can flip and rotate them and change the size of the masks to fit more or fewer pictures in, and to prevent all my pages looking the same ;)

I don't know whether I'll have internet tomorrow, if not I will try and use my phone to put in my selection, but I will probably have to add the links later. I hope that is okay?

Archived