November Forum Game

April Showers

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's almost laughable to try to pick ONE favorite out of Syndee's beautiful creations! Something of hers pops up in almost every layout I make.

However, I'm going with Happy Life Super 7 Spread. It's been wonderful for layouts and books I've made for our DKG. I especially love the bright a happy colors of its embellishments.

Oh no I missed a day. I looked for the designer in my lunch hour and it wasn't up yet and last night I was busy busy busy getting ready for my daughter's birthday party (4 today). I guess that is the problem with different time zones :)

Goodness, how do I pick just one of Syndee's. I've chosen to go with a type path because it is different to the other items I've listed previously; ScrapSimple Type Paths: Flourishes and Swirls SNU_SSTypePaths_FlourishSwirls_MKTG150.jpg

-----

I forgot to say I like it for the flexibility; I bought this to use with layouts at the beach, but haven't used it for that yet, Instead I've used it for completely different purposes such as theatre trip to see Hungry Caterpillar.

It's hard not to miss a day, even in the same time zone. Sometimes I need to get out early and miss the morning, sometimes I have to work until late and miss the evening, so if I don't check at exactly the right time... oops.....

For Syndee -- goodness, the woman is a store unto herself! -- I chose Well Traveled Collection because so many of our pictures are from trips and this would be a great way to save them.

Reminders: There will be no game posted tomorrow (Sunday). The next designers will be posted on Monday.

Also, don't worry if you miss a day...

Members who haves posted links to 41 products (one for each designer) will be entered in a drawing for one of three $10 GCs.

Members who have posted links to 16-40 products will be entered in a drawing for one of two $5 GCs.

Members who have posted links to 10-15 products will be entered in a drawing for one of two $3 GCs

... so even if you miss some days, you still have a chance to win!! :-)

I agree with the others. It's hard to pick just one of Syndee's creations. But I'm going to go with the Value Pack: Picturesque - My link. It's beautiful. In the Value Pack, you not only get the beautiful collection, but you also get some very pretty leaves and flowers and a gorgeous butterfly - - plus you get some great masks! What else could you ask for?!?

Also, don't worry if you miss a day...

Members who haves posted links to 41 products (one for each designer) will be entered in a drawing for one of three $10 GCs.

Members who have posted links to 16-40 products will be entered in a drawing for one of two $5 GCs.

Members who have posted links to 10-15 products will be entered in a drawing for one of two $3 GCs

... so even if you miss some days, you still have a chance to win!! :-)[/color]

Ha ha, so now I've missed two, I don't have to worry about missing a few more :giggle_bear:

What is perhaps more worrying than forgetting to post on Friday, I forgot one of the main reasons why I was so busy. It was my son's 1st birthday so we were doing presents and encouraging him to rip some wrapping paper :present:

I'm also selecting Garden Letters Collection for Lore. Mainly because I really like the doodled coloured flowers (don't know how to describe them better), but it would also have been really useful earlier in the year when I put together a book about a community garden.

I've struggled to decide between two that I own for Brandy, one I've used and one I haven't but decided on the one I haven't used Mod Bungalow Collection. I bought it because I thought it would be useful for more masculine layouts, although it is still feminine with the flower embellishments and subtle flowers on the paper. I guess I haven't had any 'male' layouts this year yet.

I'm liking this game - enjoying looking at everyone else's choices. However, I'm afraid it's making my Wish List grow even longer. :)

Brandy Hackman - I had to choose Not Guilty Collection Mini - My link. I have that one and I've really enjoyed using it. I used it for a Mystery Dinner we had at church last year and I have a couple of other ideas in mind for it. Very fun kit.

Lore Shattuck - I like her Bird Mail Collection - My link. I love the pretty colors and I love the ring of keys and the crowns.

For Lore, I love all of the papers in her BIRD MAIL COLLECTION So pretty and can be used for sooooooo many pretty layouts!

And I love, love, love using Brandy's SWEET STREET GRUNGE COLLECTION So many fun things to use in this collection and so fun to play with!

I'm liking this game - enjoying looking at everyone else's choices. However, I'm afraid it's making my Wish List grow even longer. :)

Brandy Hackman - I had to choose Not Guilty Collection Mini - My link. I have that one and I've really enjoyed using it. I used it for a Mystery Dinner we had at church last year and I have a couple of other ideas in mind for it. Very fun kit.

Lore Shattuck - I like her Bird Mail Collection - My link. I love the pretty colors and I love the ring of keys and the crowns.

That's one of my favorite Brandy collections too, Deb - I've used it over and over again for layouts about my dh and it is such fun to use, isn't it?

Archived