November Forum Game

April Showers

For Jacelen, I pick Watercolor Christmas Collection. I love its traditional look and especially the red and green color scheme. It was my go-to collection for Christmas layouts last year and I plan to put it to good use again this year!

For Jacqui, I pick Digidoer Cover-01 Mini Template. I like the creative placement of the items and the 8 ½ x 11 size.

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here are my picks for the day.

Jacelen Deimena:

Watercolor Winter Collection

http://store.scrapgirls.com/watercolor-winter-collection-p17365.php

Love the papers in this one and all the wonderful little embellishments

Jacqui Smith:

ScrapSimple Digital Layout Album Templates: digiDoer pageGrids 01

http://store.scrapgirls.com/scrapsimple-digital-layout-album-templates-digidoer-pagegrids-01-p26353.php

I love Album Templates. When I just can't seem to get things on a page right using the templates really helps. They seem to focus my creative juices.

Jacelen Deinema, Watercolor Desert Collection

JDE_WDesert_Collection_MKTG_150.jpg

I love this collection because it is a serious and beautiful desert collection. Most of the time things that are southwest or desert are kitchy and not something I want to use.

Jacqui Smith, ScrapSimple Type Paths: Shapes Plus

JSM_ShapesPlus_SSTypePaths_MKTG_150.jpg

Love these word paths for your journaling. I love that they are templates to match the collection you're using.

It's not easy to pick just one of Jacelen's lovely Watercolor-kits but I know I have to :)

At last my choice was Watercolor Winter Collection It's beautiful, has lovely colours, wonderful embellishments and makes me long for the snowy winter!

JDE_WWinter_MKTG_150.jpg

For Jacqui I pick Out In The Yard Collection Biggie This is a collection I use a lot, whenever I need some grass, a sky, a cloud or just about anything outdoors

JSM_OutInTheYard_CollectionBiggie_MKTG_150.jpg

For Jacelen I love her Watercolor Hearth and Home Collection. I used this collection for my Christmas cards last year and they turned out so cute. It is fun to be able to build your own fireplace scene with all the embellishments.

My pick for Jacqui is digiDoer Planner Collection Biggie. I purchased this collection recently with the intention of getting a little more organized. I was having trouble keeping track of my grandchildren's activities (attending or babysitting). They go to two different schools and I need a way to make sure nothing slips by me. I think this collection will be prefect for that.

I like Jan's ScrapSimple Paper Templates: Edgers Baroque.

And I like Katherine's ScrapSimple Paper Templates: All Grunged Up

I'm a BIG fan of paper templates!

Hi Kate, both of your links are taking me to the same product: ScrapSimple Paper Templates: All Grunged Up

Sorry, I fixed the link in the post above.

For Jacelen I choose her beautiful WATERCOLOR HEARTH AND HOME COLLECTION I love the watercolor look and the whole collection just speaks of a happy, warm and loving home to me!

For Jacqui, I love her VALUE PACK - DIGI-DOER 8.5 x 11 I've wanted this since it first came out and it's on my wish list. Oh, the things I could do with this collection! I really like the happy colors throughout the collection too!

For Jacalen I've chosen is Watercolour Baby Boy Collection. I bought this when my son was born and have found it useful for his baby book.JDE_WBabyBoy_MKTG_150.jpg

For Jacqui it was easy to pick digiDoer ebook School Year and Nano Collection. Neither of my children are at school yet, but I've already got a stash of artwork down the side of the sofa. I chose this as a prize during October, but haven't found time to read it yet (I'm sure when I do I'll be buying the rest of the set).JSM_dD-School_eBook_MKTG_150.jpg

Right there, first in line, for Jacelen, I think that Brush Set: Roses is beyond gorgeous. I can't wait to try that out!!

I really like digiDoer Stationery Silver Embellishment Mini and definitely plan to purchase that. It is really functional and practical. I am always looking all over the place for "metal" and this will be so handy to have in one place.

I love the templates that Palua has, so my pick for today is:

ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Ribbon Journals Biggie

http://store.scrapgirls.com/scrapsimple-embellishment-templates-ribbon-journals-biggie-p14434.php

One of my biggest problems when I scrapbook is journaling, and these would be great addtions to a page for it.

Look at these! ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Burned. They are just a "cool" addition to a layout. I am in awe of how realistic looking they are. That's it....I am using these on an upcoming LO. So happy for this game!

Glad you're enjoying the game Dot! :D

Saturday, November 17

Today's designers are Diane Miller and Julie White

Reminder: We won't be posting any names tomorrow (Sunday) and we'll be back Monday morning with some more designer names for you. Have a wonderful weekend!! :)

Ladies, When posting your product links, please be sure you are copying/pasting the url directly from the boutique product page and not from a wish list confirmation page. Copying the url from a page other than the boutique product page results in an error in the link and we won't be able to count it as complete. Thanks! :)

For Dinny I chose ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Bridal Scalloped Envelope Biggie --- I love the envelopes on layouts AND these are perfect to customize for your layout colors!

For Julie I chose Cherries Jubilee Collection Biggie --- I love all the embellishments in this collection, especially the cupcake with the cherry on top!

For Diane, I choose SS Type Path - Waves. For those of us who dont have the type paths in Photoshop, this is a great helper. I especially like the waves for tropical and beach layouts.

For Julie, I choose Cherries Jubilee Collection. I see Sherry-Lynn, above, agrees with me. :D It has great colors, and versatile papers and embellies. I especially like the frames. This is one of my go-to collections!

Archived