Thursday Challenge 11/1/12

SodScrap

Happy 1st of November!!! (Really, how IS it the 1st already???)

Today's challenge is to use 2 patterned papers on your layout. GASP!! I know this just sent some of you into a spin because you don't like using patterns! You can do it, I know you can!!

Please post your layout in the General Message Board Challenges Gallery and post a link back in this thread.

I am one of those in a spin!!! I will use patterns... but to use them as part of a plan and not just hap hazardly... ummm.... must look through my photos... maybe they will give me a clue.... thanks Conda!

OK... so I used an Art Diary template to make it easier to incorporate several different patterns... here is mine, fun challenge!

I am one of those in a spin!!! I will use patterns... but to use them as part of a plan and not just hap hazardly... ummm.... must look through my photos... maybe they will give me a clue.... thanks Conda!

It doesn't have to be a HUGE print...and you don't have to use the whole paper...you can use it as a photo mat. I know you can do it Jody!! AND it will be fabulous!

I should have mentioned in the first post...we are planning to move this weekend with a lot to finish up on the new place the next couple of days. I may not be on the board much during the day! Just wanted you to know what I'm up to if you notice I'm not around! (don't get me started on the fact that they say it's going to be 2 weeks to a month before I have phone/internet at the new place)

Sounds a fairly easy challenge.... will see how the month goes as it might work for another page for my holiday back in 1975 that I am trying to get scrapped.

I should have mentioned in the first post...we are planning to move this weekend with a lot to finish up on the new place the next couple of days. I may not be on the board much during the day! Just wanted you to know what I'm up to if you notice I'm not around! (don't get me started on the fact that they say it's going to be 2 weeks to a month before I have phone/internet at the new place)

Yikes, Conda! You are going to be a busy gal. I hope your move goes well and smoothly, and I wish you much happiness in your new home.

Sounds a fairly easy challenge.... will see how the month goes as it might work for another page for my holiday back in 1975 that I am trying to get scrapped.

Can't wait to see it! Remember...there is no official "due date"...whenever you can get to it!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived