PBarnes

November Layout Contest

14 posts in this topic

What are you thankful for? Have you thought about your blessing lately? For the November Layout Contest, we'd love to flood the Gallery with layouts showcasing what you are thankful for! If you have photos, that's great; but we'd love to hear the story behind the photos too. So feel free to make a photo-free layout full of journaling! Please post your layouts in the November Monthly Layout Gallery before November 30th at midnight Mountain Time and you could be one of the two people who will win a $10 gift certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique! Be sure to add your product credits to the description area or in the EXIF properties.

What a great idea for a layout! The gallery is going to look amazing!

Great idea, Pat! My layouts with photos aren't the greatest anyway so maybe I can come up with something wonderful with journaling! We have so many talented members who post the most fabulous layouts and mine seem kind of blah compared! Journaling, I can do!

Thanks, Pat, for the challenge!

Fabulous theme this month. I don't do enough thinking/scrapping about my blessings. Let me see what I can do!

This sounds a good challenge..... I enjoy doing some journaling so I may do a photo-less page for this.

I LOVE this challenge idea, Pat!!

I thought about this challenge and decided to do a layout about the things I take for granted but previous generations of women worked hard for. I'm Thankful

I just spent some time in the gallery and the layouts are so beautiful! Don't forget, you have until Nov. 30th (tomorrow) at midnight mountain time to post a layout!