tiza126

Friday Customer Submitted Challenge 11/2

14 posts in this topic

Today's challenge comes to us from Jane (Jane in NZ). Her idea is: Why don't we do a challenge that includes a reflection. Either in a photo, word art or with embellishments.

Thanks for a great challenge idea Jane! Since your idea was chosen, you have won a prize! Email Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com to claim your prize.

Remember to post your layouts in the General Message Board Challenges Gallery

Here's mine: Autumn Grunge

Also, don't forget to send in your ideas for the Friday Customer Submitted Challenge. You could win a prize from Scrap Girls if your idea is selected. Send those ideas to Challenges@scrapgirls.com

Congratulations Jane! Great challenge idea!

Congratulations, Jane - I don't hink I have any pics with reflections but I'll see if I can't tale one today.......weather isn't so good, so we'll see!

Congratulations, Jane - I don't hink I have any pics with reflections but I'll see if I can't tale one today.......weather isn't so good, so we'll see!

You don't need a reflection in the photo... think outside the box... reflections of title/word art. Reflect (mirror) the photo placement or embellishments on both sides of the page. Be creative with it!

You don't need a reflection in the photo... think outside the box... reflections of title/word art. Reflect (mirror) the photo placement or embellishments on both sides of the page. Be creative with it!

Thank you, Tiza! That I might be able to do!

Congratulations Jane on having your challenge chosen.

Will put my thinking cap on for this one. I think I have the action mentioned... should have a play as I think I have only used it once.

Well fancy picking my challenge while I was away. I should now do this but my MoJo has left me at the moment, I have a few good photos to use anyway :)