Only In Digital Chat - 4:30 Pm Et

tiza126

Only in Digital Chat

We are celebrating Digital Scrapbook Day - so let's celebrate what we can do digitally! The paper scrappers are missing out on some cool techniques that can only be done in digi. Come join Cheri (CheriT) Theresa (tiza126) and we'll discuss techniques and give you lots of cool ideas!

For your layout, use a minimum of THREE of your favorite digital tips/tricks/techniques (see the following post for ideas). Post your layouts in the Digital Scrapbook Day - 2012 Gallery by 2pm ET on Sunday Nov. 4th. (Be sure to specify the chat name in the layout title so we can easily identify them!)

We will pick a random winner from those posted. The winner will receive a ScrapSimple Paper Set!!

Hope to see you there!!

And don't forget.... Those who post their completed layouts in the Scrap Girls Digital Scrapbook Day - 2012 Gallery for all 9 of our Digital Scrapbook Day chats will be entered into a drawing for a $20.00 ScrapGirls Gift Certificate! The challenges for each chat will be posted here in the Digital Scrapbook Day Forum. To enter the drawing, send an email with your 9 layout links to games@scrapgirls.com. Emails must be received by 11:59 p.m. Sunday November 4, 2012 to qualify for the drawing.

Here are all the WONDERFUL things we love most about digital scrapbooking (from the chat):

Changing colors of papers & embellishments

Blending papers

No sticky fingers

No glue marks

Instantly resize items

No accidentally cutting off heads

UNDO!!

Clipping masks

Not worry about cutting a photo wrong

Using photos and supplies multiple times

Full-size photos without expense of special print

No messy glitter

More portable for crops

Can easily share layouts and make multiple copies of pages

Store is open 24/7!

Paper transparency

Layering embellishments without bulkiness

Embellishments won't get crushed in books, fall off from heaviness

No paint on tabletops

Can easily move items without ripping up glue/paper

No wasting paper or worry about using the last piece

Easy to fix typos

No sloppy handwriting

No special tools for adding brads or holes

Photo effects

No pet hair getting stuck in adhesive

Takes up less space in the house

Quieter!

No paper cuts

No paper warping from heat embossing

No ink bleeding from vellum

Can "stamp" (brushes) in any color without buying ink

Easy to cut perfect shapes

Use at least 3 of these when creating your layout - be sure to list them in your layout description so we know which were your favorites!

I made this card today. I'm very happy with it. It is a simple car but I had to resize the tag and the butterfly. Found everything in the right colours but I was hoping to need to change the hues or something but I lucked out. my card

Archived