tiza126

Digital Template Chat - 6Pm Et

14 posts in this topic

Digital Template Chat

Join Theresa (Tiza126) for a Digital Scrapbook Day Template Chat! Templates are a great digital tool to help create your layouts. We'll discuss ways to use and manipulate templates to boost your digital scrapbooking. Hope to see you there!

Layout Challenge: Use any layout/album template. Feel free to use as is, or get fancy and rotate it, mirror it, add/subtract photos, combine templates, or alter it in some way!! Be creative!!

Post your layouts in the Digital Scrapbook Day - 2012 Gallery. (Be sure to specify the chat name in the layout title so we can easily identify them!)

The deadline for uploading is 3pm ET on Sunday, Nov. 4th!! I will pick a random winner from those posted. The winner will receive a Digital Layout Template!!!

Hope to see you there!!

And don't forget.... Those who post their completed layouts in the Scrap Girls Digital Scrapbook Day - 2012 Gallery for all 9 of our Digital Scrapbook Day chats will be entered into a drawing for a $20.00 ScrapGirls Gift Certificate! The challenges for each chat will be posted here in the Digital Scrapbook Day Forum. To enter the drawing, send an email with your 9 layout links to games@scrapgirls.com. Emails must be received by 11:59 p.m. Sunday November 4, 2012 to qualify for the drawing.

another page done!! man I feel like a machine!!!

Here is my latest page!! elf trouble

Thanks Theresa for the chat and the incentive to dig out a template to use and I did enjoy using this one for my page: Rubyvale

Here's mine - working under a deadline here! This was actually fun, Theresa - you might convert me to templates, yet! :)

Happy Birthday Jo!

If I haven't converted you yet, I better keep hosting these chats!1!

Hooray for templates!! All the layouts look great!

In a random drawing, our lucky winner is....

makib1218

Congratulations! You win a Digital Layout Template from the boutique!! Email Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com with your selection.

Here's mine - working under a deadline here! This was actually fun, Theresa - you might convert me to templates, yet! :)

Happy Birthday Jo!

If I haven't converted you yet, I better keep hosting these chats!1!

You GO girl and I hope so - I always enjoy your chats! :)

Hooray for templates!! All the layouts look great!

In a random drawing, our lucky winner is....

makib1218

Congratulations! You win a Digital Layout Template from the boutique!! Email Angie at hello@scrapgirls.com with your selection.

Thank you so much! That is awesome!!!!