CRS

Hybrid Atc Card Sign Up November!

129 posts in this topic

We'll miss you both, Shannon and Jane!!

Yes, we will!! Plus, I always look forward to getting a card with a map of NZ on it. :) I hope you gals will have more time after the beginning of the year. And, meanwhile, I'd better get my thinking cap on!

Yes, we will!! Plus, I always look forward to getting a card with a map of NZ on it. :) I hope you gals will have more time after the beginning of the year. And, meanwhile, I'd better get my thinking cap on!

Yes we will miss your cards girls :(

I'm putting on my thinking cap too Florida Granny :happy039:

OH MY! I missed the sign up...... Know they will be beautiful and I will be very sorry I didn't see this post in time!

Oh No Karen - any chance we can add you on?

SO sorry - always love your cards..

I don't see why we can't add one more person in! I'll pm everyone with a new count and give Karen my address!

OH MY! I missed the sign up...... Know they will be beautiful and I will be very sorry I didn't see this post in time!

Yeah .... Carla slipped you in ... GREAT!! So glad you are joining us Karen!! I love your cards!

Yeah .... Carla slipped you in ... GREAT!! So glad you are joining us Karen!! I love your cards!

Woo Hoo! So glad you were able to get in for this round Karen! :)

I am so EXCITED. I really appreciate every one being so flexible. I hated that I couldn't participate last time and I love getting all of your ATCs. Can't wait to see them all.

It's no problem, Karen! I have my cards designed, but haven't had time to print them so it's not a big deal. We're excited you saw the thread!!

Yes we will miss you both this month - loved your beachy card Jane - take care & have a Blessed Christmas & a :christmas:

I just got back from Michael's and was dazzled at all the Christmas crafty things they are showing. I'm now officially inspired! ;) and am definitely picking Christmas for my "holiday" on this card. Ideas are coming together at last!

I just finished up my cards and have them packed to go to the post office tomorrow morning on my way to work. Be watching for them Carla!! (And your little helper too!! )

I just finished designing mine - still have to print, cut, doo-dad, bling and assemble. Maybe I'll have them ready to mail by Saturday...

I have mine printed and cut --- now to assemble AND add some bling --- it's kinda fun being ahead of schedule :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I've received Lei's cards today! The mailwoman just handed them to me. But I'm not opening them up yet. I will be strong!!

Mine are ready to mail - hope to get them to the post office tomorrow morning! :)

I've received Lei's cards today! The mailwoman just handed them to me. But I'm not opening them up yet. I will be strong!!

Yeah! Glad they arrived!! You are a STRONG woman ... Brooke and Lauren could peek! LOL

Theresa's package arrived safe and sound today! I spent the afternoon working on mine...hope to finish them up tomorrow!

Theresa's package arrived safe and sound today! I spent the afternoon working on mine...hope to finish them up tomorrow!

Glad you received them!

I'll take a peak when mine are finished! I know I can't hold out until Dec. 11th!

Life, with all it's surprises didn't allow me to participate in this swap, but I've made some cards anyway. PM me if you would like to have one.

I am mailing mine today - just looking for your address.... I saved it somewhere.

I'll take a peak when mine are finished! I know I can't hold out until Dec. 11th!

Just to let you know Carla - mine are on the way over the "BIG BLUE SEA" :disappearing-smilie:

:dito: I can't wait until Dec 11th or close too for mine to arrive either :daisy: - I really enjoyed it :thanks:

PS - Be careful Carla how you open the ......... :rofl:

Oh boy....maybe I should let my daughter open it...set her up, lol! I'll let you know as soon as it arrives!

Life, with all it's surprises didn't allow me to participate in this swap, but I've made some cards anyway. PM me if you would like to have one.

Ann, your cards are always beautiful - I'm happy to hear that you've continued to make your wonderful ATCs - I didn't participate this time because November is such a busy month or I'd send you one! Missing you, dear friend!